Pigmentation / Sundamage....Product to add to your order - By Tina Kay
Posted on January 20 2018
Here to help with the dreaded Pigmentation, a tell tale sign of age and sun exposure...
A little hand for those unsure of what to use and how to treat a multitude of pigmentation and sun damage related problems. By Tina Kay Dunn
Pigmentation is a often tricky and finical skin condition to treat and not to mention maintain. The good news is that there are many effective Cosmecutical skincare product now that can help to make a difference.
WHY INVEST IN cosmeceutical skincare AND WHY NOT supermarket, department store, chemist and over the counter products?
The short of a long story is the difference in concentration of active ingredients. Active ingredients are the back bone of any skincare product as far as results are concerned, and cosmeceutical skincare contain much higher concentrations than the the other options bought over the counter.
Here are some suggestions that i highly recommend. Please click on the links for more information and to add to your cart
Night Creams / Treatments
Foundations / BB creams
Add this to any moisturiser
More Tips By Tina Kay....For keeping pigmentation at bay
- Always always wear sun protection every single day of the year no matter what your plans for the day, rain hail and shine, hanging at home, going to the beach, at the office , or doing the shopping. It doesn't matter every little bit of Uv exposure adds up and it all counts towards pre mature ageing and darkening and bringing even dormant pigment to the surface for all to see.
- Combine Vitamin C and Vitamin B with your more specific pigmentation treatment skincare for a more comprehensive treatment and faster more long term results
- always use product containing retinol at night and don't use when pregnant or breast feeding
- If pregnant and are are seeing the classic pregnancy mask appear, use vitamin c and b in the day time and vitamin b at night - although you are limited to skin treatments for this skin condition there are still measures that can be taken to reduce severity of possible pigmentation flair ups durin pregnancy. And keep the sun of you as much as possible, the sun will bring it all to the surface and not to mention the other damage it causes
- Exfoliate regularly prior to applying serums for better absorption. 2 / 3 times weekly or at least once a week for the finer kore delicate skin types
- Have professional treatments in clinic and do not be temped to skimp on the pre and post care recommended by your therapist
- Be patient and consistant
- Use mineral make ups with a high spf factor
- Do not embark on any laser or IPL style treatment with out experienced consultation as unsuitable treatments can trigger pigmentation issues and make it worse
By Tina Kay Dunn