Silk Human Hair Clip-In/Halo Extensions are an effective, stylish and versatile way to extend and/or thicken your natural hair instantly using two different attachment methods in one piece. They can be curled, coloured, washed and styled without affecting their longevity or their effectiveness. Silk Human Hair Clip In/Halo Extensions are available with two different attachment types; halo style, clips or both and are great for added length, thickness and are cost effective. This extension piece is great for up styles, easily removed and maintained. If you change your hair colour, you can change your piece! This Deluxe, 20 inch, 155g piece is equivalent to a full head and a half of hair extensions and is suitable for medium to thick hair types.
Just as its name states, it is a Halo of hair extensions that go on your head to achieve any desired look. There’s a thin clear plastic wire that is adjustable that’s attached to the hair extensions The hair extensions are grouped on the back end of the round plastic wire but can be positioned to cover from ear to ear. The wire is undetectable and the Halo extension piece slides right onto your head like a headband.
All Silk Human Hair Clip-In/Halo Extensions:
• Are made from Top Quality Remy Human Hair
• Double drawn hair ensuring thickness is maintained from roots right through to ends
• CAN be coloured/cut/styled however desired
• CAN be styled using heated appliances such as hair dryers/straighteners/curling irons
• Include both clips and a halo for a secure attachment
• Have been designed to fit a variety of head shapes & sizes
• Are suitable for all hair lengths and thicknesses
• Are available in two different thicknesses: 110g or 155g
• Are available in a variety of colours (block/multi and ombre shades included)
All Silk Human Hair Clip-In/Halo Extensions:
How To Attach
2 ATTACHMENT OPTIONS ON THE SAME PIECE – CLIPS & HALO
THE CHOICE IS YOURS…USE 1 OR USE BOTH!
OPTION 1. CLIPS ATTACHMENT
1. First Separate hair into upper and lower sections. Using a clip take a section from temple to temple and clip upper section of hair to hold in place. For fine hair it is recommended that you tease your own hair to secure and hold the clips in place.
2. Open all the snap clips prior to attaching the Human Hair Extension Piece. Take the snap clip at the centre of the Human Hair Extension Piece (the third clip along) and attach it to the middle lower section of your hair and then press to click into place. Carry on working outwards towards the temples until all clips are in place.
3. Let the top section of your hair down, this will fall over the Hair Extension. You can secure it even further by attaching a bobby pin horizontally to either side of the Human Hair Extension.
OPTION 2. HALO ATTACHMENT
1. Section your hair along the crown of your head, leaving a section of hair at the front framing your face. Tie the remaining hair up in a loose bun at the back of your head.
2. Place the halo over your bun, so that the halo band is approximately 1 inch back from your hairline and the halo feels secure.
3. Once in place, undo your bun, let your hair down over the top of the halo band and then use a comb to blend.
See below the human hair colour range we have available. If you need further help selecting a colour, please email through photos of your hair colour in natural light to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will find the closest match for you. The great thing about human hair is that your hairdresser can colour it at anytime to match your natural hair exactly.
Q. WHAT TYPE OF HAIR IS USED TO CREATE THE SILK HUMAN HAIR PIECES?
All Silk Human Hair extensions/pieces are made from the highest quality 100% Remy Human Hair. Remy Hair is specially manufactured so that all follicles are secured in the same direction and the cuticles are not stripped. Silk Human Hair is also double drawn which means the hair thickness is maintained from roots to ends. When you purchase Silk Human Hair, you are purchasing hair which has been sourced from a trusted supplier for over 30 years.
Q. CAN I COLOUR MY SILK HUMAN HAIR PIECE?
• Only use semi-permanent colours DO NOT USE TINTS or BLEACH.
Silk Wig/Hair Extension Pieces Returns Policy
At Silk Oil of Morocco we take pride in our Quality Assurance. Each Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece purchased by you is individually Hand Picked, QA Inspected, Photographed and documented before despatch.
1. Silk Wig/Hair Extension Pieces are a hygienic product and Silk Oil of Morocco take matters of hygiene and public safety seriously. Therefore Silk Oil of Morocco does not offer refunds or exchanges if you change your mind or feel the colour/style does not suit you.
2. Refunds will only be honoured if a Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece is deemed faulty under inspection from our product department. (Please note: hair shedding may occur and this is NOT deemed a fault; this is the normal nature of the Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece.)
3. If you feel that there is a valid fault involving your Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece, you must comply with the following conditions;
a) You must contact Tina Kay Skincare Head Office Customer Service Team within 24 hours of receiving your product and follow the below returns procedure. b) The Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece must be returned in original condition (with all original packaging), unworn, uncut or altered in anyway. Please take care when trying on your Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece, as we do not accept returned product that have had the lace cut or been worn (due to hygiene reasons).
Returns that do not meet our policy will NOT be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Returns Procedure: If you believe that your product is faulty, please email email@example.com with a detailed description of the fault, photographic evidence and your original order details. If your Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece is faulty, a customer service member will advise you how to return the Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece. Refunds will only be issued if a Silk Wig/Hair Extension Piece is deemed faulty, once Head Office have received and examined the product returned. How do I receive my refund? Your refund will be processed in the same way that you paid for your purchase. For example, if you paid by credit card, the same credit card will be refunded. You may also choose to be refunded by voucher, which allows you to use your refund to help purchase other items.
• Always dampen hair first before applying the colour to give best results. • Always carry out a test strand first. No responsibility will be taken by the supplier for incorrect colouring/toning. • NO REFUNDS will be given for any Human Hair Piece(s) that have been coloured, cut or altered in any way.
Q. HOW SHOULD I STORE MY SILK HUMAN HAIR PIECE?
Store Human Hair Extensions/Piece(s) in a hair net in a cool dry area. Or clip your Human Hair Piece to a hanger and hang in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Q. HOW OFTEN/HOW DO I WASH MY SILK HUMAN HAIR PIECE?
Silk Human Hair pieces do not need to be washed as often as your natural hair as they do not receive oils from our scalp like our natural hair does. We recommend washing your Silk piece every 10-15 wears or when necessary depending on the environment in which you wear it.
1. Soak Silk Human Hair Extension/Piece(s) in warm water. 2. Gently massage Silk Oil of Morocco Intense Moisture Shampoo into the Human Hair Extension/Piece(s) and leave for five minutes before rinsing. 3. Gently massage Silk Oil of Morocco Intense Moisture Conditioner into the Human Hair Extension/Piece(s) and leave for five minutes before rinsing. 4. Gently pat dry with a towel. Do not scrub or rub. 5. Lightly spray Silk Oil of Morocco Leave in Conditioner onto the Human Hair Extension/Piece(s) or add a pump of the moisture-rich Silk Argan Hair & Skin Treatment. 6. Leave Human Hair Extension piece to dry naturally or blow dry.
Q. WHAT PRODUCTS SHOULD I USE ON MY SILK HUMAN HAIR PIECE?
To keep your piece in great condition, we recommend using Silk Oil of Morocco Professional Argan Hair Care. TheIntense Moisture Rangeis the perfect treatment collection to ensure your hair piece is kept hydrated, soft and shiny.