Asap Anti-Ageing Night Cream 50ml
Roll hydration and anti-ageing into one with Asap Anti-Ageing Night Cream. This potent, treatment-focused hydrator is packed with ingredients meant to stimulate collagen production, cell turnover, and smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles, putting all the power of a full routine into one killer cream.
This unique formula, infused with gently exfoliating Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, is a true skincare game changer. Treat while you sleep with Asap Anti-Ageing Night Cream and see a fresh, bright complexion after just one evening.
Key features and benefits of the asap anti-aging night cream:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Promotes cell renewal
- Resurfaces uneven texture, tone, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation
- Bundles several treatment ingredients into one supercharged cream
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula penetrates deep to work on the surface and from within
- Suitable for all skin types
Key ingredients include:
- Glycolic Acid stimulates cell turnover while sloughing away dead skin cells on the surface, minimising uneven texture, tone, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation.
- White Tea fortifies skin with antioxidant strength to protect skin against free radical damage and pollutants.
- Lemon Verbena acts as an anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing irritation to even skin tone and texture.
How to use;
- At night, after cleansing, apply a small amount to clean dry skin. Mature clients may require ASAP Advanced Hydrating Moisturiser 15-20 minutes following the application of Anti-Ageing Night Cream.
Who is Asap Anti-Ageing Night Cream for?
This product is most beneficial for those who have uneven skin tone or texture, hyperpigmentation, or fine lines and are looking to minimise those imperfections.
Is Glycolic Acid pregnancy-safe?
Glycolic Acid is perfectly safe to use during pregnancy, especially in formulas that are less than prescription strength. Most acids are fine during pregnancy, but Salicylic Acid should be avoided.
Salicylic Acid serves a similar function to Glycolic Acid by exfoliating within pores to improve acne. Because Salicylic Acid penetrates the skin, this acid can potentially cause harm to a developing foetus.
Aqua (Water), Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, BHT, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cymbopogon Nardus Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Dicetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Oleate, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Lavandula Stoechas (Roman Lavender) Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil