Asap Daily Facial Cleanser Double Pack
Change your skincare game with Asap Daily Facial Cleanser, a gentle, daily-use cleanser packed with skin-perfecting ingredients. Even though this cleanser does remove makeup, that’s far from the only fabulous thing about it. Every wash with Asap Daily Facial Cleanser is a true treatment.
First, Daily Facial Cleanser is enriched with antioxidants to infuse skin with environmental protection. Then, Glycolic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, gently lifts and removes excess dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria from the skin’s surface. This unique blend of ingredients leaves skin bright, even, and healthier than ever!
Key benefits of the asap daily facial cleanser include:
- Resurfaces skin daily with Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, ensuring skin is truly cleansed of all excess dead skin, oil, and bacteria, which allows the other steps in your routine to better penetrate the skin
- Removes makeup easily without excessive rubbing or pulling
- Packed with antioxidants to provide environmental protection and repair environmental damage
- Gentle enough for daily use, morning and night
- Leaves skin feeling clean and healthy rather than tight and dry
- Lightweight, milky texture rinses easily
- Suitable for all skin types
Key ingredients include:
- Glycolic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, resurfaces skin by gently loosening and sweeping away dead skin cells, excess oils, and acne-causing bacteria.
- White Tea, a potent antioxidant, provides environmental protection and soothes inflamed or irritated skin.
How to use the asap daily facial cleanser:
- Dispense a pea-sized amount of product into wet palms.
- Massage into skin in slow circles for 30 seconds.
- Rinse with lukewarm-to-cool water.
- Continue with skincare routine as usual.
- Ensure sunscreen is used after moisturiser during a.m. routine.
Who is asap daily facial Cleanser for?
This product is suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders.
Is Glycolic Acid safe for daily use?
Yes! Acids are actually much gentler than their name would have you imagine. As long as skin is properly hydrated and protected with an SPF of at least 30 during the day, Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, as well as Beta-Hydroxy Acids, are safe for daily use.
How to use the asap daily facial cleanser:
For best results, use twice daily (morning and night). Apply to wet skin and massage gently for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
ASAP recommends the use of asap moistursing daily defence SPF30+ as part of your daily skin care routine.
Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Glycolate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-4, Glycolic Acid, Glycol distearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare