Asap Liquid Platinum
asap liquid platinum is an overnight regeneration treatment that brightens and refines skin as you sleep. This advanced at home treatment gently dissolves dead skin cells and stimulates collagen production while the low pH delivery system helps to increase the penetration of subsequently applied products.
The multi-action formulation also helps to: Lock in moisture by strengthening the skin’s barrier function Reduce the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles Firm, brighten and hydrate the skin.
The multi-action formulation helps to:
Reduce the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage, fine lines + wrinkles
Firm, brighten + hydrate the skin
Lock in moisture
Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry. Apply to face, neck and décolletage using a cotton pad moistened with the solution. Leave to absorb into the skin, do not rinse. Follow with asap serums and moisturisers as prescribed by your asap skincare professional. Apply 2-3 times per week or more frequently if tolerated.
Larch Wood Extract
AHA (Glycolic Acid) Complex
All skin types
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare