Asap Ultimate Hydration - 50ml x2
Asap’s unique, treatment-focused take on skincare truly shines in Asap Ultimate Hydration. This nourishing cream enriched with potent anti-agers hydrates whilst fighting obvious signs of ageing.
Formulated to quench even the thirstiest skins, this hydrator goes above and beyond, utilising intensive moisturising agents, antioxidants, and anti-agers to give ultra-dry, dehydrated skin the boost of moisture it needs.
Key benefits of the asap ultimate hydration include;
- Improves skin tone, texture, and elasticity
- Minimises fine lines and wrinkles
- Intensely hydrates to rebalance dry or dehydrated skin
- Potent antioxidants enrich the formula with protection from environmental damage
- Plumps and nourishes skin to restore a youthful, hydrated appearance
- Ideal for normal, dry, and dehydrated skin
Key ingredients include;
Niacinamide helps to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of pigmentation whilst protecting against environmental damage.
Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture to the skin, holding up to 1,000 times its own weight in water to plump, firm, and lift skin that’s lost hydration or volume.
Evening Primrose Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Shea Butter provide additional nourishment and hydration, leaving skin feeling moisturised and comfortable.
How to use;
- Apply to clean, dry skin whenever extra hydration is required. asap ultimate hydration can be worn over your favourite asap vitamin infused serums. It can also be worn under makeup and is suitable for day and night time use.
Who is Asap Ultimate Hydration for?
This product is ideal for those with dry, dehydrated skin who are beginning to notice signs of ageing.
What’s the difference between dry and dehydrated skin?
Although dry skin and dehydrated skin both need more moisture, there’s a big difference between the two skin concerns. Dry skin is a skin type, and dehydration is a skin condition.
Those with a truly dry skin type have persistent dryness all over the face. Dehydrated skin is patchier, with some areas of extreme dryness and extreme oiliness. Dry skin always needs a little extra moisture, whereas dehydrated skin should balance out once it’s been rehydrated.