Asap Ultimate Hydration - 50ml x2
Asap’s unique, treatment-focused take on skincare truly shines in Asap Ultimate Hydration. This nourishing cream enriched with potent anti-agers hydrates whilst fighting obvious signs of ageing.
Formulated to quench even the thirstiest skins, this hydrator goes above and beyond, utilising intensive moisturising agents, antioxidants, and anti-agers to give ultra-dry, dehydrated skin the boost of moisture it needs.
Key benefits of the asap ultimate hydration include;
- Improves skin tone, texture, and elasticity
- Minimises fine lines and wrinkles
- Intensely hydrates to rebalance dry or dehydrated skin
- Potent antioxidants enrich the formula with protection from environmental damage
- Plumps and nourishes skin to restore a youthful, hydrated appearance
- Ideal for normal, dry, and dehydrated skin
Key ingredients include;
Niacinamide helps to improve hydration and reduce the appearance of pigmentation whilst protecting against environmental damage.
Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture to the skin, holding up to 1,000 times its own weight in water to plump, firm, and lift skin that’s lost hydration or volume.
Evening Primrose Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Shea Butter provide additional nourishment and hydration, leaving skin feeling moisturised and comfortable.
How to use;
- Apply to clean, dry skin whenever extra hydration is required. asap ultimate hydration can be worn over your favourite asap vitamin infused serums. It can also be worn under makeup and is suitable for day and night time use.
Who is Asap Ultimate Hydration for?
This product is ideal for those with dry, dehydrated skin who are beginning to notice signs of ageing.
What’s the difference between dry and dehydrated skin?
Although dry skin and dehydrated skin both need more moisture, there’s a big difference between the two skin concerns. Dry skin is a skin type, and dehydration is a skin condition.
Those with a truly dry skin type have persistent dryness all over the face. Dehydrated skin is patchier, with some areas of extreme dryness and extreme oiliness. Dry skin always needs a little extra moisture, whereas dehydrated skin should balance out once it’s been rehydrated.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare