Protect your skin with Aspect Envirostat SPF 50, a high-performance chemical sunscreen that provides UVA, UVB, and antioxidant protection. This lightweight, dry-touch sunscreen has a non-sticky and non-greasy formula that can be used as a face cream and as a body lotion. It’s free of fragrances and mineral oils, offering high broad-spectrum protection in a UV-stabilised formula.
- Broad-spectrum chemical sunscreen SPF 50
- Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E
- Dry-touch, non-greasy finish
- Provides 4 hours of water-resistant and sweat-proof protection
- No white residue
- Can be worn under makeup
Apply liberally to face and body at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently especially after swimming, exercise and towel drying.
All Skin Types
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Tapioca Starch
Water, Octocyrlene, Tapioca Starch, Beeswax, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, C12-15 Alkyl Benzonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-15 Cocamine, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Capryl Glycol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare