Aspect Purastat 5 Exfoliating Cleanser
Aspect Purastat 5 cleanser is free of harsh, damaging surfactants that strip, damage and devitalise your skin. Aspect Purastat 5 cleanser thoroughly frees your skin of imbedded dirt, makeup, excess sebum and damaging pollutants.
Aspect Purastat effectively renews your skin and complexion by gently unplugging congested pores, discouraging imperfections and lifting away dulling surface cells. Protects: Botanicals work in tandem as a protective coat of armour and strengthen the appearance of your skin’s natural defences.
Purastat 5™ Purifies: Free of harsh, damaging surfactants that strip, damage and devitalise your skin,Purastat 5™ thoroughly frees your skin of imbedded dirt, makeup, excess sebum and damaging pollutants by way of an exceedingly gentle blend of sugar and coconut extracts that cleanse and detoxify with the utmost efficiency whilst remaining totally respectful of your skins natural bio-lipidic barrier so as never to strip, dehydrate or overly dry your precious skin.
- Purastat 5™ Renews: Formulated with a superb blend of natural fruit acids from bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon, Purastat 5™ effectively renews your skin and complexion by gently unplugging congested pores, discouraging imperfections and lifting away those dulling surface cells and debris that stand between you and your most vital complexion.
- Purastat 5™ Restores: While most cleansers rob your skin of vital moisture, leaving it uncomfortably, dry, tight and lacklustre, Purastat 5™ works overtime to replenish and build vital skin hydration thanks to the inclusion of lactic milk extracts. This natural milk derivative is known for its ability to penetrate and attract moisture into the skins deepest layers and lock it in place. The result is a dramatic, measurable increase in skin hydration that persists for up to 4 hours – long after you have rinsed the cleanser off.
- Purastat 5™ Protects: Botanical infusions of Wasabi root ferment and Canadian Willowherb™ work in tandem as a protective coat of armour and strengthen the appearance of your skin’s natural defences, so it is better able to cope with the visible signs of stress caused by smog, pollution and environmental aggressors.
- Purastat 5™ Comforts: Even the most fragile and delicate of complexions will benefit from the inclusion of more than 7 calming botanicals including extracts of nettle, melissa, cleavers and calendula that work in synergy to comfort and care for skin in need of extra gentle care.
Slightly exfoliating foaming cleanser.
All skin types.
Not for sensitive or irritated skin.
USAGE: | AM AND PM
Foam up a metered pump amount & apply to wet skin, massage and rinse.
Aspect Purastat 5 Cleanser Ingredients disclosure
ASPECT™ Product Disclosure: Purified water, glycerine, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, cocoamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroamphoacetate, lactic acid, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, sodium-l-lactate, potassium sorbate, tangerine oil, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, lemon myrtle oil, bilberry extract, polysorbate 80, sugar cane extract, alcohol, orange fruit extract, lemon fruit extract, canadian willowherb™, sugar maple extract, kakadu plum extract, CI 75810, sodium metabisulphite, nettle root extract, citric acid.
Codes for discount at checkout. Will end or change with out notice.
- 18% Off Most Brands CODE: sep18
- 15% Off Medik8 CODE: med15
- 20% Off Asap CODE: asap20
- Delivery On Us - Shop $79+
- FREE 2 PIECE KIT - ALL ORDERS - See Here
- + FREE DELUXE SKINCARE BAG ( 4 PIECE ) Site wide Orders $99+ Choose own products and personalise your skincare bag
- + FREE FULL SIZE BRAND SPECIFIC PURCHASE GIFT With specific spend indicated with each promotion - See Here
- + FREE DELIVERY - Orders $79+
- WOULD YOU LIKE A CODE FOR DISCOUNT TOO? See Here
For Just Some Of Whats On Offer SEE HERE
Call - 0408 881 659
Address: 18a 121 Lawes St ( Corner of Lawes and High St upstairs above 1on1 Property )
East Maitland, NSW, Australia 2323. ( Upstairs office via village walk ). Enter via glass double doors on High St near the hair salon. Go up 1st set of stairs. Turn right then follow hall to the very end to find us. Call - 0408 881 659 should you require directions.
Email Response Times:
Get in touch via Email for any enquiry, advice or help. We will respond typically within 9 business hours, Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
Phone Response Times:
Get in touch via phone for any enquiry, advice or help. We will respond typically within 9 business hours, Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays. Please leave a detailed message if we can't take your call at that time. Phone calls are generally taken from Monday - Friday between 12 noon and 4.30pm.
Please send any pre authorised returns or exchanges to the above address with tracking.
Pick Up Orders:
If you would like to pick your order up please leave a message in the comments section at checkout. For pick up from the Maitland salon, a pre-arranged pickup is necessary. Pick up from the East Maitland office can be done Monday-Friday between 12 noon and 4.30pm. Please phone or email prior to arrange.
Call - 0408 881 659