Beauty Pro Rejuvenating Collagen Mask with Green Tea Extract
Green Tea is a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial ingredient that targets problematic skin, balances and improves oily and dry conditions while reducing redness. Green Tea also protects from free radicals to prevent further skin damage, this treatment results in softer, supple skin with a youthful glow.
Suitable for all skin types, our collagen sheet masks are cut to the shape of the face and ready to use.
The science behind the BeautyPro Collagen Infused Facial Masks is the utilisation of marine collagen, combined with key vitamins, herbs and botanicals to improve skin tone and complexion.
As well as long term anti-ageing benefits and improvement to your skin, our range of luxury masks are also perfect before a night out, special occasion or for pure indulgent luxury and relaxation.
Cleanse the skin with the BeautyPro DETOXIFYING mask, remove mask from packaging, unfold and place on face wear for 15-20 minutes, remove mask, there is no need to rinse your skin, excess serum can be applied to neck and décolletage.
Marine Collagen, Green Tea Extract, Seaweed Extract, Boswellia Serrata Plant Extract, Pomegranate, Witch Hazel.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare