Blinc Lash Primer
CONDITION, STRENGTHEN, VOLUMISE!
New & Improved Formula for Even Greater Volume!
Your lashes are exposed to the same environmental stresses as the rest of your body. Additional demands include continuous mascara application, curling, pulling and rubbing. Lash treatment is something that is often ignored, yet your lashes play such an important role in how you look.
blinc lash primer was developed to volumize and nourish your eyelashes. Its building properties create a base coat surrounding even the smallest lashes with incredible volume and length that amplifies your mascara’s effect.
blinc lash primer is enriched with vitamin E, thus providing greater protection from damage caused by overheating, free radicals and environmental stresses. Long lasting, vitamin-enriched conditioning and healing agents fortify your lashes to increase their resistance to breakage. blinc lash primer leaves no buildup, is dye-free and does not contain any fragrances that may irritate your eyes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE – blinc lash primer
For treatment benefits:
- Apply one or two coats before going to bed or wearing mascara.
Note: Also great for your eyebrows.
For eyelash enhancement:
- Apply one coat and let it set for 30 seconds.
- Keep applying coats until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved, always letting it 30 seconds in between coats.
- You may then apply your mascara.
- blinc lash primer is automatically removed along with your mascara or on its own with lots of warm water.
Note: For additional application tips please read the leaflet found inside each container.
Water (Aqua), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Copemicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Pentaerythrity Tetraisostearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Nylon-12, 1, 2- Hexamediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Methylisothiazolinone, Tropolone Phylanthus Embica Fruit Extract, Methylsilanol Mannuronate Hydrolyzed Soy protein, Butylene Glycol, Secale Careale (Rye) Seed Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Yeast Extract, Yeast Polysaccharides, Xanthan Gum, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Ferula Assa Foetida Root Extract, Lecithin Dextrin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Ubiquinone.
Codes for discount at checkout. Will end or change with out notice.
- 18% Off Most Brands CODE: sep18
- 15% Off Medik8 CODE: med15
- 20% Off Asap CODE: asap20
- Delivery On Us - Shop $79+
- FREE 2 PIECE KIT - ALL ORDERS - See Here
- + FREE DELUXE SKINCARE BAG ( 4 PIECE ) Site wide Orders $99+ Choose own products and personalise your skincare bag
- + FREE FULL SIZE BRAND SPECIFIC PURCHASE GIFT With specific spend indicated with each promotion - See Here
- + FREE DELIVERY - Orders $79+
- WOULD YOU LIKE A CODE FOR DISCOUNT TOO? See Here
For Just Some Of Whats On Offer SEE HERE
Call - 0408 881 659
Address: 18a 121 Lawes St ( Corner of Lawes and High St upstairs above 1on1 Property )
East Maitland, NSW, Australia 2323. ( Upstairs office via village walk ). Enter via glass double doors on High St near the hair salon. Go up 1st set of stairs. Turn right then follow hall to the very end to find us. Call - 0408 881 659 should you require directions.
Email Response Times:
Get in touch via Email for any enquiry, advice or help. We will respond typically within 9 business hours, Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
Phone Response Times:
Get in touch via phone for any enquiry, advice or help. We will respond typically within 9 business hours, Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays. Please leave a detailed message if we can't take your call at that time. Phone calls are generally taken from Monday - Friday between 12 noon and 4.30pm.
Please send any pre authorised returns or exchanges to the above address with tracking.
Pick Up Orders:
If you would like to pick your order up please leave a message in the comments section at checkout. For pick up from the Maitland salon, a pre-arranged pickup is necessary. Pick up from the East Maitland office can be done Monday-Friday between 12 noon and 4.30pm. Please phone or email prior to arrange.
Call - 0408 881 659