Colorescience Kabuki Brush
This ultra-soft, synthetic bristle Kabuki brush allows you to achieve buildable medium to full coverage for a customizable, beautiful look. The Kabuki brush is an essential component of the modern makeup collection; this versatile tool can be used to apply loose and pressed mineral foundations, and also serves as a wonderful bronzer and blush applicator. The soft bristles can grab and blend colour, providing even coverage for a flawless finish.
Creating a high quality kabuki brush is no easy task, and our Kabuki Brush is one of the very best you'll come across.
What makes it so great? It has been engineered to make applying the finest makeup a breeze. Our brush is soft, with flexible, synthetic (ideal for sensitive skin) bristles that give control over application, contouring, and coverage. Most importantly, the brush doesn't shed and cleans easily, ensuring it will provide consistent application for years to come.
Other brushes have stiff bristles that get clogged, over-apply product, and generally make your routine unpleasant. Due to the flexibility of the Colorescience Kabuki Brush, it's great for applying everything from setting powder to liquid foundations.
Apply, blend, contour, smooth. Try the all-purpose Colorescience Kabuki Brush. You won't be disappointed.
What is a Kabuki Brush?
A kabuki brush is a must-have tool for every makeup collection. This brush features a rounded head of dense bristles and a short handle. This brush got its name from Kabuki Japanese drama theaters, where actors wore heavy makeup that highlighted the nature of their character.
What is a Kabuki Brush used for?
Today, kabuki brushes are used to apply powdered makeup. Kabuki makeup brushes are great for application of a variety of products, whether you’re using foundation, setting powder, blush, or bronzer. Kabuki makeup brushes make it easy to blend makeup evenly across the skin, contributing to light, natural-looking coverage. Use a kabuki brush to handle a host of makeup application needs.
Can you apply liquid foundation with a Kabuki Brush?
Kabuki foundation brushes are traditionally used to apply cosmetic powders, but they can also be used to apply liquid and pressed foundations, bronzers, blushes, along with other cream cosmetics. This brush offers versatility and convenience, and its soft bristles are easy on delicate, sensitive skin.
How to use
For sheer coverage, swipe your kabuki brush across the skin in large, broad strokes. For heavier coverage, use your kabuki brush to apply product in smaller, tight circles.
Every 3rd Product FREE*
How it works
Add 3 items to cart / 1 will be FREE*
Add 6 items to cart / 2 will be FREE*
Add 9 items to cart / 3 will be FREE*
Add 12 items to cart / 4 will be FREE*
*Once correct code is applied at checkout
Offer valid on any combination of products sitewide | Online brands only
- Add purchases to cart ( 3 min )
- Go to checkout
- Locate discount box in order summary
Must use the Code: 100% for offer to validate
- Offer is not triggered or valid until code is entered
- Every 3rd product will be discounted at 100% Off
- Discount will apply to the Item/s of the lesser or equal value
20% off Flash Sale 1 Day
25% Off Flash Sale 1 Day
10% Off All Brands
*With Exception to Medik8 - Mesoestetic
Not a vip member? Sign up at bottom of page for $20% off sitewide for 1st orders Over $95, inc all online brands. Code is valid for 1 use per person only
- Choose A Free sample all orders
- Choose 1 Free product orders > $149
- NOTE: We have limited our free gifts temporarily due to the very generous Buy 1 get 1 half price promotion
- T&C Apply. See Full Terms & Conditions HERE
How to add free gifts to your order
- Our free gift pop up will be present once you start adding purchases to your cart. The higher you cart value the more free gifts are on offer to select.
- Be sure to swipe OR arrow across to see all valid options available.
- Once you select you 1st gift you may have the opportunity to select more if your cart reaches our spend level that trigger more free gifts. Keep adding you preferences until free gift pop up disappears.
- When in gift pop up, remember to swipe / arrow across OR click on small grey dots to scroll to view all on offer
- T&C apply to all free gift offers and it is a condition of accepting our free gifts that you agree to all Terms and conditions. See HERE
To see what is currently on offer simply start adding items to the cart and trigger the pop up, you can arrow across or scroll sideways to see all on the pop up OR click on the grey dots below the product images.
Duration of offers and promotions. All offers may end and change without notice. Offers are only valid if they are advertised on the live site at the time of processing payment. If a customer leaves a cart and comes back later offers may have ended or changed regardless of external advertising seen earlier. Some offers are only valid for a very limited time and may end a short time after advertised on platforms such as social media or email. Tina Kay Skincare reserves the right to change any offer at anytime as stated in our terms and conditions.
- It is a condition of accepting our offers that you agree to all terms and conditions. Please read more terms and conditions HERE
NOTE: EyEnvy + Dr Spiller are not online brands and are not included in online offers & Discounts. Rewards earned for online purchases are not redeemable on EyEnvy Or Dr Spiller orders. See Here how to order
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare