Keep your look fresh when you’re on the go with the Colorescience Sunforgettable Brush, a pre-loaded, self-dispensing powder brush that fits conveniently in your purse, carry-on, or beach bag. This unique powder SPF is easy to carry with you for quick reapplication whenever needed.
The silky, lightweight powder in the Sunforgettable Brush glides onto the skin, instantly providing broad-spectrum protection whilst perfecting your complexion. Simply pop the lid off, swipe a few strokes across the face, and bam: instantly protected and perfected!
- Compact design makes on-the-go reapplication and touch-ups a breeze
- Lightweight formula looks natural on the skin, creating a smooth surface that doesn’t appear chalky or thick
- Instantly perfects the complexion whilst protecting, mopping up excess oil and evening out the skin tone
- Natural mineral sunscreens blur and minimise imperfections
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, and unscented for those with sensitivities or concerns regarding ingredients
A blend of 22.5% Titanium Dioxide and 22.5% Zinc Oxide protects the skin whilst perfecting the complexion, minimising imperfections and diffusing light to even out the skin tone instantly.
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Dimethicone/
Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol/
Propylsilsequioxane/ Silicate Crosspolymer,
Maltodextrin, Methicone, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Lycopodium
Clavatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata
Cylindrica Root Extract, Water, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf
Extract, Quercus Robur (Oak) Wood Extract, Caesalpinia
Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower)
Sprout Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iron
Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides
(CI 77491), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)
How to use
- Sweep brush over face and body to release powder. Use small circular strokes to release more powder for more coverage. Apply liberally and evenly before sun exposure; Reapply at least every two hours, and use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Apply over Daily UV Protector SPF 30 Sunscreen for best results. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Who is the Colorescience Sunforgettable Brush for?
This product is suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders. Those looking for a quick, easy way to protect from the sun whilst perfecting their skin’s appearance will benefit most from the use of this product.
How does a powder protect against sun damage?
A powder formula containing Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide is very effective at preventing sun damage due. Mineral sunscreens have natural light-deflecting properties, so a light, even dusting of mineral powder is a gentle way of preventing sun damage.