HYDRATES AND CALMS REACTIVE SKIN
A soothing balm that provides instant relief to easily irritated or reactive skin.
Ideal following resurfacing treatments.
• Calming and soothing
• Helps minimise redness
• Aids in skin recovery post treatment
• All Skin Types
NOTE: Nut allergies due to Shea Butter
• SHEA BUTTER: Delivers rich moisturisation to soften skin.
• SWEET CHERRY COMPLEX: Combines 3 natural cherry extracts for their anti-
oxidant properties and sweet fragrance.
• MANDELIC ACID: A conditioning antioxidant that refines texture and nurtures
• COPPER GLUCONATE: Smoothes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a
more youthful looking skin.
Apply a pea size amount morning and/or evening to clean, dry skin as a treatment
moisturizer. May be used as a balm or mask for reactive or sensitised skin.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Canola Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Water, Epilobium
Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Mandelic Acid (L), Panthenol (D), Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract,
Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf
Extract, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) Root Extract, Glycerin, Aesculus Hippocastanum
(Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Copper Gluconate, Benzyl
Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare