Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Serum - 22ml
Micro-encapsulated vitamin complex helps retextures and revitalize the skin. Smooth this velvety serum over clean skin before moisturising for increased defense against signs of skin ageing. Micro-encapsulated vitamins A, C and E melt into skin to help decrease the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation (age spots). Protein peptides support skin resilience and help minimize the appearance of sun-induced ageing.
- Features micro-encapsulated vitamin technology for increased defense against skin ageing.
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides antioxidant protection and helps control pigmentation.
how to use
Smooth over cleansed face and neck morning and night after cleansing and toning.
MultiVitamin Power Serum may be used in combination with Overnight Repair Serum to control skin-ageing triggers.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Silica, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Nylon-12, Boron, Nitride, Glyceryl Behenate, Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cera Alba, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Beta-Sitosterol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-11, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Vegetable Oil, Oxygen, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Limonene.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare