- Self-foaming mask with Activated Charcoal
- Deep pore and blackhead cleansing
- Refines pores and reduces oil
- Suitable for acne prone skin
- Boosting skin firmness
- Improving skin clarity, tone and elasticity
- Ready to use, 10 minute treatment
- Free of Mineral Oils, Lanolin, Petroleum and Parabens
This self-foaming sheet mask bubbles to create a micro massage on the skin that cleanses the skin of impurities, work deep into the pores and cleanse away blackheads.
Utilising Activated Charcoal and a rich AHA complex created from Lime, Lemon, Apple, Orange and Grapefruit the Detoxifying mask is also suitable for acne prone skin while refining the pores and reducing oil.
Suitable for all skin types, the cleansing masks is cut to the shape of the lower half of the face.
The perfect cleanser before applying a BeautyPro Collagen Mask.
Massage the pouch to activate the ingredients.
- Remove the mask from packaging.
- Carefully unfold the mask and place it over the face using the eye holes and mouth hole as a guide.
- Wear for 10 minutes, allowing the mask to fully foam.
- Remove the mask and rinse off with warm water.
Activated Charcoal Extract, Extracts of Lime, Lemon, Apple, Orange and Grapefruit, Ginseng Root, Chamomile, Pomegranate, Witch Hazel, Tomato, Lavender, Rose Water, Tea Tree.
1 Application / Sachet | 18ml
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare