A sheer, lightweight moisturiser with sun protection to help reverse and protect against photo damage with DNA Repair Enzymes. Guards against the most common cause of skin ageing whilst fighting photo damage and cellular damage.
- Fast absorbing, non-greasy and nourishing formula.
- Infused with antioxidants vitamins A and E for additional defense against free radicals
- Naturally derived DNA Repair Enzymes work to repair past damage beneath the skin.
- Micro-fine zinc goes on sheer and scatters and reflects damaging UV rays.
Dna Renewal sheer Defense spf directions and ingredients
- DNA Repair Enzymes: Engineered from marine and botanical sources, these powerful enzymes intensify skin’s ability to repair and defend cellular DNA by stimulating the recognition and elimination of damaged DNA.
- Vitamin E: To provide the skin with additional antioxidant protection against damage from free radicals.
- Zinc Oxide: Micro-fine physical sunscreen that easily disperses and absorbs into skin to provide sheer (no whitening), high performance protection from harmful UVA & UVB light.
How to Use
Apply fifteen minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 4 hours.
A clinical study published in The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology finds that sun protection with DNA Repair Enzymes reduces the effects of sun damage associated with premature skin ageing.