- Dr Eckstein Eye Balm Supreme donates ample moisture, and provides a calming and balancing effect for the under eye area.
- Dr Eckstein Eye Balm Supreme is a luxuriant balm is rich in active ingredients.
- Dr Eckstein Eye Balm Supreme helps to improve the smoothness and elasticity of the skin and to protect against oxidation.
Dr Eckstein Eye Balm Supreme effectively contributes to the prevention of wrinkles, and diminishes dark circles.
To maintain and care for this precious region, effective products have been developed that cater to their special needs by providing moisturising as well as firming and toning properties.
The luxuriant balm is rich in active ingredients, and helps to improve the smoothness and elasticity of the skin and to protect against oxidation.The appearance of dark circles is visibly reduced, and the formation of lines and wrinkles is minimised.
Eye Balm Supreme Key Ingredients
Bisabolol, Vitamins A + E, Urea, Panthenol, Lecithin, Biogenous Germ Extracts.
Tina Kay Skin care is your Australian supplier of Dr Eckstein skin care and the best quality skin products, great value prices with no compromise on quality or service. Skin care advice and consultations are only an email, text or phone call away. Please feel free to seek advise for your skin concerns and needs. Tina Kay Skincare offers skin analysis to all online shop customer and salon clients. See skin analysis form. Thank you for choosing Tina Kay Skincare to look after you and your skin.
Authorised Dr Eckstein stockist
Tina Kay Skincare Maitland Australia.
Dr Eckstein Eye Balm Supreme. Dr Eckstein Eye Balm Supreme donates ample moisture. Eye Balm supreme provides a calming and balancing effect. Dr Eckstein products Australian stockists
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare