Aspect Purastat 5 cleanser is free of harsh, damaging surfactants that strip, damage and devitalise your skin. Aspect Purastat 5 cleanser thoroughly frees your skin of imbedded dirt, makeup, excess sebum and damaging pollutants.
Aspect Purastat effectively renews your skin and complexion by gently unplugging congested pores, discouraging imperfections and lifting away dulling surface cells. Protects: Botanicals work in tandem as a protective coat of armour and strengthen the appearance of your skin’s natural defences.
Purastat 5™ Purifies: Free of harsh, damaging surfactants that strip, damage and devitalise your skin,Purastat 5™ thoroughly frees your skin of imbedded dirt, makeup, excess sebum and damaging pollutants by way of an exceedingly gentle blend of sugar and coconut extracts that cleanse and detoxify with the utmost efficiency whilst remaining totally respectful of your skins natural bio-lipidic barrier so as never to strip, dehydrate or overly dry your precious skin.
- Purastat 5™ Renews: Formulated with a superb blend of natural fruit acids from bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon, Purastat 5™ effectively renews your skin and complexion by gently unplugging congested pores, discouraging imperfections and lifting away those dulling surface cells and debris that stand between you and your most vital complexion.
- Purastat 5™ Restores: While most cleansers rob your skin of vital moisture, leaving it uncomfortably, dry, tight and lacklustre, Purastat 5™ works overtime to replenish and build vital skin hydration thanks to the inclusion of lactic milk extracts. This natural milk derivative is known for its ability to penetrate and attract moisture into the skins deepest layers and lock it in place. The result is a dramatic, measurable increase in skin hydration that persists for up to 4 hours – long after you have rinsed the cleanser off.
- Purastat 5™ Protects: Botanical infusions of Wasabi root ferment and Canadian Willowherb™ work in tandem as a protective coat of armour and strengthen the appearance of your skin’s natural defences, so it is better able to cope with the visible signs of stress caused by smog, pollution and environmental aggressors.
- Purastat 5™ Comforts: Even the most fragile and delicate of complexions will benefit from the inclusion of more than 7 calming botanicals including extracts of nettle, melissa, cleavers and calendula that work in synergy to comfort and care for skin in need of extra gentle care.
Slightly exfoliating foaming cleanser.
All skin types.
Not for sensitive or irritated skin.
USAGE: | AM AND PM
Foam up a metered pump amount & apply to wet skin, massage and rinse.
Aspect Purastat 5 Cleanser Ingredients disclosure
ASPECT™ Product Disclosure: Purified water, glycerine, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, cocoamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroamphoacetate, lactic acid, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, sodium-l-lactate, potassium sorbate, tangerine oil, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, lemon myrtle oil, bilberry extract, polysorbate 80, sugar cane extract, alcohol, orange fruit extract, lemon fruit extract, canadian willowherb™, sugar maple extract, kakadu plum extract, CI 75810, sodium metabisulphite, nettle root extract, citric acid.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare