Jane Iredale Lipdrink Lip Balm - Tease
- Now available in four shades!
- Moisturising, protective lip balm.
- Titanium Dioxide provides broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 15 UVA/UVB.
- Combines a variety of waxes and oils to provide a protective shield.
- Feels more moist on the lips than a traditional lip balm.
Titanium Dioxide - titanium Dioxide provides SPF 15 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection.
Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil - smoothes and softens. Antioxidant benefits.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - protects and moisturises. Antioxidant benefits.
Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol - antioxidant benefits.
Vegetable Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lotus Corniculatus (Lotus Flower) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Coconut Alkanes, Stearic Acid, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)(Aka 202)
LipDrink® Lip Balm
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare