Jane Iredale Liquid Mineral Foundation - Warm Sienna
Hydrate your skin with this light-reflecting formula for sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish.
- A treatment serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage, plumps and hydrates, helps to soothe skin, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimises pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
- Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF.
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
All shades available
- Attracts moisture – holds up 40 times its weight in water.
- Helps to reverse UV damage.
- Suppresses melanin formation.
- Helps to reverse the signs of ageing.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Vegan / Gluten / Cruelty Free
Liquid Minerals® A Foundation
None of these shades contain wheat
All shades are vegan
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredaleproducts are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.