HOW IT WORKS;
Medik8 Clarity Peptides is a non-sticky, lightweight, milky serum. It infuses the complexion with 10% niacinamide; skincare’s very best anti-inflammatory active to help combat blemishes. Also, able to stimulate ceramide synthesis, niacinamide boosts your skin’s natural dew for a subtle sheen ideal for under make-up. Niacinamide also helps to reduce any hyperpigmentation responsible for uneven skin tone.
Next-generation Crystalide peptide promotes your skin’s natural reflectance. It targets the natural protein α-crystallin which is responsible for minimising cell waste which can cause a cloudy complexion. In conjunction with softly polishing the skin, Crystalide peptide smooths over the complexion leaving a beautifully translucent, ultra-smooth finish. The perfect base for make-up.
The dewy glow is maximised through the skin thanks to ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid, while zinc PCA tackles blemish-causing bacteria for a flawless complexion.
Directions of use;
After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage Clarity Peptides across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying serum and or moisturiser.
– Otherwise known as vitamin B3, one of the most potent anti-inflammatories in skincare, niacinamide effectively soothes and restores irritated, redness-prone and blemished complexions.
– Crystalide is the peptide that works in two ways; it normalises the way skin cells renew, helping to create a uniform surface, and it upregulates a protein called α-crystallin which promotes skin transparency and luminosity.
– A natural mineral, zinc helps to regulate oil production, promote the skin’s natural healing process and reduce inflammation. Zinc PCA is a specialised fused version of zinc that can balance sebum activity which helps to reduce the likelihood of blemishes occurring.
– Able to hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple.
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG)
– Naturally occurring in the body, N-acetyl glucosamine helps to block the creation of pigments in the skin, leaving a more even complexion.
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Zinc PCA, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Carnosine, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone.