Medik8 Liquid Peptides
Liquid Peptides Drone-Targeted Peptide Complex
An ultra-hydrating, crystal-clear serum that sinks effortlessly and rapidly into skin, providing you with the very best in anti-ageing technology. As the lightweight serum is massaged into the skin, the 30% peptide complex starts its multi-faceted approach to rejuvenating the skin. Collagen and elastin production is boosted, fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed and the skin’s natural stores of hyaluronic acid are elevated. Skin is left soft-to-touch, deeply hydrated and ultimately more youthful-looking.
Bring your skin back to life with Liquid Peptides. This ultra-hydrating formula features an age-defying multi-peptide complex that helps to fight expression wrinkles by minimising muscle contractions and plumping the complexion. Highly efficacious, its sheer power is maximised by an innovative drone-based delivery system that ensures every peptide is activated within the layer of skin that it is needed most. Fine lines and wrinkles fade effortlessly away, elasticity is rejuvenated and skin texture is perfectly refined. At the same time, multi-weight hyaluronic acid ensures tight, dry skin is a thing of the past by replenishing hydration at every level. Last but not least, advanced prebiotics help to balance the skin’s natural microbiome to ensure optimum skin health. It’s everything your skin has ever wanted, bottled.
- Enhances collagen and elastin synthesis
- Enhanced penetration of peptides
- Helps to smooth the appearance of expression lines
- Hydrates and soothes skin
- Smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage Liquid Peptides across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.
Drone-Targeted Copper Peptide – A collagen stimulating copper peptide encapsulated in a polymer system which dives through the layers of the skin to specifically target collagen-producing cells.
Cell Penetrating Peptides – Special peptides which help to part the tide for the rest of the 30% peptide blend formulation to penetrate through the skin.
Matrixyl 3000 – A combination of peptides which “trick” the skin into producing more collagen, helping to firm, plump and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Carnosine – A protective peptide that is naturally produced in the body, carnosine blocks skin-damaging sugars from binding to collagen in the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles.
Argirelox – An innovative peptide which works to fight expression wrinkles by minimising muscle contraction. Argirelox can block nerves from sending signals for the muscles to contract, visibly minimising the appearance of expression lines.
Multi-Weight Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000x its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple.
Prebiotics – Based on carbohydrates, prebiotics act as food for the resident good bacteria living on the surface of the skin.
Using Liquid Peptides in a CSA routine
Liquid Peptides can be used morning and night, however we do not recommend using together with acid based products as there is a risk the low pH may deactivate the peptides.
Therefore do not combine Liquid Peptides with the following vitamin C products:
- Pure C15 (L-ascorbic acid)
- Super C30, Super C30 Intense, White Balance Brightening Serum (ethylated L-ascorbic acid)
Remember, you can combine Liquid Peptides with C-Tetra and C-Tetra+ Intense which contain the non-acid tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate form of vitamin C.
We also recommend not combining Liquid Peptides in the same routine as concentrated direct acids like glycolic / salicylic / mandelic serums. This does not apply to cleansers which contain AHA’s or BHA’s etc. because they are washed off.
Therefore do not combine Liquid Peptides with the following concentrated acid containing products:
- Blemish Control Pads (salicylic acid)
- Glycolic Acid Activator (glycolic acid)
- Pore Minimising Tonic (mandelic and lactic acid)
If your clients are using an acid based vitamin C, they would use the Liquid Peptides in the evening only.
Medik8 Liquid Peptides. Tina Kay Skincare. Afterpay Online
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare