Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating Cream Day & Night Eye Serum
Leveraging on the success of r-Retinoate Day & Night and r-Retinoate Intense, the r-Retinoate® Day & Night Eye Serum strengthen Medik8’s position as the experts in vitamin A providing a full 360 r-Retinoate skincare. The next generation formula can be used in the day as well as the night for accelerated results. Go beyond retinol.
r-Retinoate Youth Activating Cream was a hugely successful launch in 2016, a culmination of 8 years of hard work of Medik8 scientists in collaboration with a Korean superlab to develop a revolutionary new vitamin A molecule. This incredible active is a hybrid of retinol and retinoic acid, harnessing the power of clinical-grade vitamin A with the low irritation of traditional forms of retinol. Leveraging on the success of the r-Retinoate launch, and to strengthen our position as the experts in vitamin A, Medik8 is launching a r-Retinoate range which will sit within the premium ‘By Medik8’ category. This extension to the r-Retinoate line will feature r-Retinoate Intense (a rich night cream which also harnesses the power of iconic vitamin A retinaldehyde) and r-Retinoate Eye Serum, a lightweight, nourishing eye serum ideal for delivering revolutionary retinyl retinoate to the delicate eye area.
How It Works:
INTRODUCING: r-RETINOATE DAY & NIGHT EYE SERUM
8x more powerful than retinol with multi-weight hyaluronic acid for hydration, vitamin E for antioxidant protection, caffeine to tackle dark circles and hesperidin to reduce puffiness.
As the experts in vitamin A, Medik8 captured the power of retinyl retinoate in a breakthrough serum which works faster in the skin than classic retinol. Retinyl retinoate is made by fusing retinol with retinoic acid. This new hybrid molecule is able to deliver visible results from just 4 weeks*. It has been designed for day and night use and gentle enough even for the most sensitive of skin.
Helps visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone and smooth skin for a more youthful appearance.
Reduces the appearance of puffiness and darkness.
Creates a radiant and reenergised appearance.
Multi Weight Hyaluronic Acid
Maintains hydration in skin and promotes vitality and radiance.
Promotes skin cell life activity.
Keeps skin hydrated, supple and soft.
● Customers concerned by skin ageing and photodamage around the eye area.
● Customer with mature skin (35/40+).
● Customers that have seen a plateau in their retinol benefits and want to step up their regime.
● Customers who want to enhance the results of skin rejuvenation procedures (medical skin needling, IPL, injectables, fillers, chemical peels, lasers, dermabrasion etc.).
After cleansing, simply apply a small amount of r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum around the delicate eye area, being careful to avoid the eyelids. Always wear sunscreen during the day while using this product at day and night and for a week afterwards.
Studies show, retinyl retinoate is up to eight times stronger than retinol. First results in as little as 4 weeks* improving up to 12 weeks and beyond. Fine lines visibly fade, while under-eyes are infused with vitality and radiance.
Complete The Routine:
Morning r-Retinoate® Youth Activating Cream Day & Night Physical Sunscreen™ Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Night Cream Cleanse™ Gentle Exfoliating Cream Cleanser r-Retinoate® INTENSE Youth Activating Cream
We want you to achieve Beautiful Skin for Life. We recommend applying a sunscreen to protect skin during the days following vitamin A application as it is known to encourage exfoliation. This product is for external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If product enters eyes, rinse well with water. If persistent irritation occurs, cease use. Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant before use.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare