Mesoestetic Energy C Complex - 1 Single 7ml
NOTE: You must press the black top in to release the vitamin c powder & shake well before use
Mesoestetic Energy C Complex 4x7ml
Four weeks of intensive antioxidant, moisturising and tensor treatment that stimulates the skins ability to protect against free radicals. Ultra concentrated vitamin C (10%) is encapsulated in the protective cap to keep its properties unaltered until it is used. Once vitamin C has been released, store the serum in the freezer and use for seven consecutive days. Each bottle corresponds to one week of treatment . To keep the skin in optimum conditions, it is recommended to repeat the treatment every four months.
How to use;
Apply a small amount at night to the face, neck and bust area using a gentle circular massage until completely absorbed. Ultra-concentrated vitamin C (10%) is segregated in the protective cap to keep its properties intact until the moment of use. Once the vitamin C is released, the serum must be kept under refrigeration and used within 7 days. Each vial corresponds to a week of treatment. To maintain the skin in optimal condition, repeating the treatment every 4 months is advised.
Ascorbic acid 10%. Applied topically, it has a dual antioxidant effect: it neutralizes free radicals in cells and contributes to vitamin E regeneration, which is essential for protection of cells’ lipid membranes.
Plant-based tightening agent with anti-wrinkle properties. Flash lifting effect.
Improves the nutrition and elasticity of the skin, combating fine wrinkles and expression lines.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare