Mesoestetic ha Densimatrix
MULTI-MOLECULAR HYALURONIC CONCENTRATE BY MESOESTETIC
Concentrated treatment with hyaluronic acid that provides the skin with a moisturising, antiaging, repulping and filling action. Combines hyaluronic acid in several molecular forms to provide, stimulate and protect its presence in key skin layers. Protects hyaluronic acid from degradation and blocks free radicals to prevent skin ageing.
It promotes collagen and elastin synthesis to provide firmness and elasticity to tissues and correct wrinkles. Indicated for all types of skin. Indicated at any age.
Why Is Hyaluronic Acid Important?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a predominant component of the extracellular matrix, the space between skin cells that conditions their status and functionality.
HA levels are key to ensure essential skin functions and biomechanical properties: elasticity and plasticity.The role of some intrinsic (age) and extrinsic factors (sun, environmental factors, stress) reduces the presence of HA in the skin, worsening the quality of HA synthesised naturally and speeding up its degradation, which results in a loss of hydration, elasticity, tissue atrophy and appearance of wrinkles.
Its innovative formula combines three unique complexes that provide synergistic mechanisms of action: contribution, protection and stimulation of hyaluronic acid and elastic fibres.
1. It provides enrichment of the extracellular matrix for enhancing essential cell functions:
- Barrier function.
- Water retention.
- Epidermal repair.
- Endogenous synthesis of HA.
- Protection from HA breakdown.
- Synthesis of collagen fibres and elastin.
2. It enhances firmness and elasticity of tissues to correct and prevent the signs of skin ageing.
3. It provides a moisturising, rejuvenating and repulping action to the skin.
The formula of ha densimatrix contains three unique complexes with synergistic action that provide unique efficacy results:
HA densimatrix® complex: It combines hyaluronic acid in several molecular forms (cross-linked, high, middle and low) with an active ingredient that enhances endogenous synthesis. Provides a filling action and a deep, long-lasting moisturising action for a greater juiciness, elasticity and turgor of tissues.
Anti-hyaluronidase complex: It protects from hyaluronic acid degradation by inhibiting the action of the hyaluronidase enzyme and blocking the oxidation caused by external aggressions.
Antiageing pro complex: It firms intensely the tissues and prevents wrinkle formation by improving the synthesis of skin support fibres: collagen and elastin.
Directions For Use
After cleaning and drying the skin, apply 3-4 drops of ha densimatrix over it, and massage to complete absorption.
It must be applied before the regular treatment cream or sunscreen; its ultralight texture makes it compatible with any complementary treatment applied after it. It is recommended as needed: energy C intensive cream to return luminosity to the skin; collagen 360 intensive cream to fight flaccidity; stem cell intensive cream to treat wrinkles, or radiance DNA intensive cream to treat multiple signs of ageing in mature or particularly devitalised skins.
In case of sun exposure or skin pigmentation problems, the daily application of a sunscreen is essential. Application of mesoprotech® range products is recommended for an integral treatment tailored to the needs of each skin.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare