Natural White 5 Minute Tooth Whitening System
NATURAL WHITE 5 MINUTE TOOTH WHITENING SYSTEM
Natural White's 5-Minute Tooth Whitening System is fast and easy to use. Our patented duplex mouth tray is soft and flexible, and allows you to whiten both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
Directions for Use
Step 1: Apply the Accelerator by pressing it against the tooth surface to be whited. Avoid closing your mouth, as this may remove the Accelerator liquid from your teeth.
Step2: Quickly place the prepared Duplex Mouth tray into your mouth. This will allow the Accelerator & Gel to interact and start the whitening action. Leave tray in mouth for 5-10 minutes.
Step3: Remove Duplex Mouth Tray and brush your teeth with water to remove any residual gel. now brush with the whitening Toothpaste for a brighter, whiter smile.
Accelerator : Water, ( Aqua) , Sodium Chlorite. Whitening Gel: Water( Aqua), Glycerine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Flavour ( Aroma), Methylparaben.
Whitening Toothpaste: Water ( Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Pentasodium Triphosphate, PVP, Titanium Dioxide, Flavour ( Aroma), Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl taurate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide.
Contraindications & Cautions
Keep out of reach of children. Products containing peroxide are not recommended for anyone under 12 year of age, or individuals with gum disease, gingivitis, bleeding or severe receding gums, tooth sensitivity, pregnant or nursing mothers. Use for periods of longer than 14 days is to be only under the supervision of a dentist . Avoid direct contact of the active surface of the tooth whitening product with the gums and / or salivary flow. If irritation ( such as redness, swelling, soreness ) of the gums or the mouth occurs, discontinues use and consult a dentist; Avoid swallowing. Avoid contact of the product with the eyes. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Store in a cool place away from heat. Dental Work: This product will not harm dental work, such as caps, crowns, veneers, dentures or fillings. This product will only whiten natural teeth.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare