PCA Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum 30ml
An antioxidant-rich dark spot corrector.
Safely brighten up oily, dry, combination and normal skin with Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum from PCA Skin. Crafted with a powerful formula infused with antioxidants and green tea, this gel-like dark spot corrector works to reduce fine lines, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, dryness, dehydration and redness in a short amount of time. This product is sulfate and phthalate-free.
How To Use
After cleansing, toning, and applying any PCA Skin treatment serums, apply to the entire face and neck for maximum skin brightening and anti-aging benefits. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturiser in the evening.
Niacinamide: a potent, yet calming antioxidant that delivers multiple important benefits to the skin; it helps to reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and improve barrier function for healthy, bright skin
Glycerin: a humectant and emollient that helps hydrate the skin
Mulberry Extract, Green Tea Extract, and Oligopeptide-51: an advanced ingredient blend that decreases the production of unwanted pigment to brighten skin and produce a clear, even complexion
Plankton Extract: an advanced ingredient derived from a biotechnologically balanced and standardised pool of microalgae actives that have been carefully selected and encapsulated in liposomes to brighten and even skin tone while dramatically reducing dark spots and discolouration
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and discolouration
- Leaves the complexion even and bright
- Increases skin moisture and hydration
Ideal for these Concerns: Ageing Skin, Hyperpigmentation, Redness, Dryness and Dehydration, Sun Damage, Sun Spots
Ideal for these Skin Types: Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin
Application Area: Neck, Face
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare