Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml
An exfoliating facial toner with 5% Glycolic Acid.
Sweep away the day’s impurities as you renew your skin and fade brown spots with Pixi Glow Tonic. This brightening facial toner lifts away dead skin cells, hydrates, and calms sensitive skin. The 5% concentration of Glycolic Acid helps to firm and tighten, giving a more youthful appearance. Skin is left renewed, balanced, and ready for the next steps of your skin care regime.
Glycolic acid exfoliates the skin and encourages cell turnover, giving you a healthy and radiant look. Helps to fade the look of hyperpigmentation and age spots. Tightens and firms the look of fine lines
- Ginseng boosts skin circulation and contains potent phytonutrients to help firm, tone, and improve skin clarity.
- Glycolic acid exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, glowing complexion.
- Horse chestnut seed extract is a powerful antioxidant to protect the skin from environmental contaminants. It also has anti-aging properties.
How to use:
- For AM and PM use.
After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and sweep toner across face and neck.
Follow with serum or moisturiser.
Who is Pixi Glow Tonic for?
This versatile toner can be use by nearly everyone. Not just your ordinary facial toner, Pixi Glow Tonic helps those who are looking to minimise the appearance of pores, as well as those who are beginning to see the signs of skin ageing and are seeking a firmer, tighter look. If you have noticed skin discolouration, the ingredients in Pixi Glow Tonic will be of benefit. If blackheads or clogged pores are a concern, this toner will be among your favourite skin care products. Anyone who has noticed that their skin just doesn’t look as fresh and dewy as it once did will enjoy the effects of Pixi Glow Tonic.
Are there really skin toner benefits? Is it an important part of my skin care regime?
Yes! Toners like Pixi Glow Tonic are an essential part of your skin care routine. Toners are a group of beauty products that have so many benefits, from balancing the pH of your skin to preparing for better absorption of your skin care active ingredients. Toners are able to remove the last traces of makeup left behind after cleansing and they can help encourage cell turnover. Often an underrated step, toning is an essential one in your regime.
How To Use
Use either in the AM and PM or when needed.
Saturate a cotton pad with Glow Tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding the eye area).
Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). 250ml/ 8.5 fl. oz.
Follow with a serum or moisturiser.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare