A flawless, natural-looking complexion that cools and refreshes? Ideal for even the most sensitive types of skin? Yes, please! Pixi please!
Pixi H2O Skin Tint is a lightweight, water-based tinted moisturiser that evens out your skin tone and gives the perfect no-makeup look as it hydrates and lets your skin breathe. This water-resistant formula dries to a semi-matte finish and is nearly weightless, offering a nice alternative to traditional foundation.
- Lightweight gel tint has a soft, breathable finish
- Water-resistant formula is long-wearing and leaves skin feeling hydrated
- Evens out skin tone and gives a flawless appearance
- Paraben-free and without artificial fragrance
- No animal testing
- Titanium Dioxide is a mineral from the earth that naturally protects the skin against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Roman Chamomile is naturally rich in antioxidants and has potent skin-soothing action, making this ingredient ideal for sensitive skin.
- Portulaca Extract is abundant in Vitamins A, C, and E as well as Co-Enzyme Q10 to help prevent signs of aging and protect against environmental contaminants. Portulaca is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help to reduce skin inflammation.
- Lavender is a natural astringent and tonic, making this a lovely lightweight foundation for oily skin.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to face using clean fingers, blender sponge, or foundation brush.
- Blend carefully from the middle outwards.
- A second, light layer may be applied with a dabbing motion for more coverage.
Is Pixi H2O Skin Tint a foundation or a BB cream?
That’s a good question. H2O Skin Tint has the properties of your favourite tinted moisturiser, BB cream, or CC cream in that it offers nearly traceless, lightweight coverage that’s truly breathable. This product also helps even out the skin tone, lessening any redness or spots of discolouration.
Pixi H2O Skin Tint gives that coveted ‘your skin but better’ look without the heaviness of a traditional full-coverage foundation. Think of it as an enhancement of your natural beauty.
Can Pixi H20 Skin Tint be used on oily skin?
Yes. Whereas many tinted moisturisers are directed at people with dry or normal skin, Pixi H2O Skin Tint is a lovely foundation for oily skin. This lightweight gel formula is water-based and free of heavy, pore-clogging oils.
H2O Skin Tint contains lavender, which is ideal for soothing inflammation in oily and acne-prone skin. This product also contains Green Tea Extract, which is a potent antioxidant that many experts believe can also help to gently treat acne breakouts.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499). 35,l/ 1.18 fl. oz
Buy now and pay later with AfterPay