Revision C+ Correcting Complex 30%
exclusive antioxidant blend with patent-pending MelaPATH™ technology.
Reveal a brilliant glow, a more even skin tone and a more youthful appearance with C+ Correcting Complex 30%™. Infused with our patent-pending MelaPATH™ technology that illuminates, refines, and rejuvenates, C+ Correcting Complex 30%™ defends and corrects the skin-damaging effects of free radicals generated by Urban Dust and High Energy Visible light (HEV or blue light).
- Helps to support the skin’s natural production of Vitamins C and E
- Delivers the next generation of Vitamin C—correcting existing damage and defending your skin for the future
- Supports the skin’s Microbiome with prebiotic technology
- 1 FL OZ | 30 mL w/pump
87% of users reported visibly brighter skin*
94% of users reported an improvement in the evenness of skin tone*
84% of users reported visibly firmer skin*
90% of users reported an improvement in overall skin appearance*
Fight Oxidative Stress.
With adults spending an average of nearly 9 hours a day in front of a screen, it’s nearly impossible to avoid High-Energy Visible light (or blue light). Our MelaPATH™ technology helps to fight free radical damage caused by blue light from electronic devices
The MelaPATH™ Difference
Patent-pending MelaPATH™ technology:
+ Brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone
+ Helps to support the skin’s natural production of Vitamins C and E
+ Improves the appearance of fine lines
+ Defends and corrects the skin-damaging effects of free radicals generated by Urban Dust and High Energy Visible light (HEV or blue light)
All Skin Types – dry, oily or combination. Mature skin.
How to Use;
Use morning and evening after cleansing, but before moisturizing. Dispense one pump into palm of hand and apply evenly to the face, avoiding the eye area. Be sure to use a daily anti-aging moisturizer with sunscreen such as Intellishade® (Original, Matte or TruPhysical™) or Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 to further protect skin from environmental stressors.
- MelaPATH™ Technology. A patent-pending blend of powerful antioxidants that is designed to combat free radicals
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan. Prebiotic technology that helps to support the Microbiome
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid. Harnesses the power of the Microbiome
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare