Wash & Shampoo w/ Frankincense & Myrrh
Calm and comfort baby’s delicate skin with this sulfate-free body wash
and shampoo. The special blend of certified organic Shea Butter and Chamomile helps soothe skin. Argan Oil, Frankincense and Myrrh
Extracts keep skin soft and smooth.
Gentle enough for everyday use.
REASON FOR BEING
Natural ingredients continue to be a driver in skincare; especially for parents who want natural, organic products to care for a baby’s delicate skin. Raw Shea moisturises and soothes dry, itchy and irritated skin to keep baby comfortable all day.
Natural and organic ingredients: Shea Butter deeply moisturises and nourishes skin. Chamomile calms skin, and senses. Argan Oil, Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts keep skin soft and smooth.
Decyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Citric Acid, Triethyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid.
Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby
Calm & Comfort
Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby collection calms and comforts baby's delicate skin. Helps moisturise and soothe dry, itchy, irritated skin to keep baby comfortable all day long.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare