Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein Power Treatment 227g
MANUKA HONEY & YOGURT HYDRATE + REPAIR PROTEIN-STRONG TREATMENT
SheaMoisture’s Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment with Mafura & Baobab Oils is powered by reparative proteins and butters, in a nutrient rich strengthening cream to naturally reinforce and revitalise over-processed, abused hair fibers. Certified organic Shea Butter, ultra-moisturising Manuka Honey and Yogurt in a deep conditioning formula that fortifies weak strands, combating breakage and split ends to leave hair looking smooth and healthy. Leaves hair soft, supple and irresistibly touchable.
SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Apply a quarter-sized amount from root to ends, paying particular attention to damaged ends. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual. May also be used as a pre-wash intensive treatment. Natural and certified organic ingredients may vary in colour and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Yogurt Powder, Yogurt Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Tocopherol, Triethyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, lnulin, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend). *Certified Organic Ingredient ª´Fair Trade Ingredient" under the list.
Useful for hair types
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare