Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Conditioner
Soften & Nourish
Natural, chemically processed, for heat styled hair
A strengthening conditioner that detangles and restores moisture without weighing hair down. Perfect for those who regularly colour, straighten or perm their hair as well as kinky, curly and wavy natural styles. Formulated with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter to nourish and strengthen damaged, brittle hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Peppermint Oil helps stimulate the scalp for an invigorating experience. Leaves hair shiny and fully rejuvenated.
After shampooing with JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL STRENGTHEN & RESTORE SHAMPOO, apply generously and comb through for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse. Style as desired.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*♥, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Vinegar, Niacin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel.
*Certified Organic Ingredient. ♥Fair Trade Ingredient.
Useful for hair types
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare