Raw Shea Butter Body Wash
Turn every single bath into a spa-like experience when you use SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Body Wash! Not only does this body wash calm your senses with refreshing scents of Frankincense and Myrhh extracts, it also does wonders for your dull, dry skin.
This is a deeply hydrating body wash that is specially formulated with organic Shea Butter that gently cleanses and deeply moisturises dry, rough skin. The high Vitamin A content of raw Shea butter helps fight a plethora of skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, wrinkles and blemishes, while also being effective against skin allergies. Blended with healing, anti-aging extracts like Frankincense and Myrrh, it calms and revitalises dull looking skin while preventing early signs of aging.
This complete body care formula is good for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Its rejuvenating formula creates a symphony of aromatherapy while moisturising skin with a blend of vitamins, natural oils and nourishing ingredients that leave skin soft and youthful. Trust us; this one will become a firm staple.
Apply to washcloth or hands to cleanse entire body or add a capful to warm water to create a spa bath.
Coconut Oil Soap, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Glyol Stearate (Palm Kernel), Stearamide (Palm Kernel), Raw Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter)*, Deionized Water, Essential Oil Blend, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Proteins), Soy Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica(Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh.
*Certified Organic Ingredient.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare