Silk Luxe Natural Soy Candles - Sweet Jasmine & Magnolia
Awaken your senses and enhance any room with the Silk Luxe Natural Soy Candles. Natural Soy Wax is blended with quality Australian Made fragrances to provide a delicately scented burn for up to 40 hours. This elegant and luxe candle range is hand poured in Australia, supplied in stunning glassware and is beautifully boxed to provide the perfect gift for any occasion.
• Handmade in Australia with individual love & attention to detail
• Quality Australian Made fragrances
• High quality non-toxic wax
• Available in 8 beautiful fragrances
Top: White Peach, Melon
Middle: Cucumber, Magnolia
Base: Jasmine, Musk
Soy wax candles, made by hydrogenating the oil of the soybean vegetable, are the preferred base for high quality candles today although many leading brands still use paraffin wax. Soy candles burn clean, produce less black soot or smoke and generally burn up to 50% longer then traditional paraffin wax candles. Coupled with premium fragrance, Silk fragranced natural soy candles create an idyllic ambience in the home or office.
• Soy is natural, non-toxic and biodegradable
• Soy is renewable and sustainable. It’s farmed and can be replaced faster than its rate of consumption with no damage to the ecosystem
• Soy burns slower than paraffin wax with up to 50% more burn time
• Soy burns cooler than paraffin and beeswax and is therefore safer – particularly for use around children
• Unlike paraffin, soy wax is water soluble and can be cleaned with hot soapy water if spilled Soy is clean burning, meaning it will not stain or blacken home surfaces
THE FIRST BURN – When lighting for the first time, burn the candle until wax melts across the entire surface up to the sides of vessel as this will prevent tunnelling, and create an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’. This may take up to 2-4 hours, but we promise it will make your candle last longer.
TRIM YOUR WICKS – We recommend trimming your wick before every lighting. The wick only needs to be approximately 6mm in length, keeping it this length will avoid mushrooming which can result in unnecessary soot. This also controls the size of the flame allowing you to get the most time out of your candle
KEEP THE WAX CLEAN – Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times
HOW TO EXTINGUISH A CANDLE – Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip the wick into the melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering. Do not blow out.
KEEP AWAY FROM WINDY SPACES – Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
HOW TO STORE CANDLES – Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Scented candles also look great stored under a glass cloche, which also protects from dust.
Natural Soy Wax – Derived from the soybean. Soy wax is a hydrogenated vegetable oil that turns solid at room temperature. Soy wax is natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, renewable and sustainable. It burns clean and slower than other waxes.
Quality Australian Made Fragrances – To create an idyllic ambience and beautiful long lasting aromas.
Quality Lead Free Cotton Wicks
Natural Soy Wax & Fragrance
Lead-free cotton wicks