SILK OIL OF MOROCCO ANTIOXIDANT PRIMER
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer provides a perfect moisturising base prior to make-up application. Enriched with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil and Green Tea extract, the lightweight exquisite cream is packed full of vitamins and antioxidants to assist in make-up longevity and to promote a radiant healthy glow to leave skin smooth and hydrated. Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer can be used alone as a moisturiser or as the perfect foundation primer.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids
• Vegan Friendly
• Assists in providing skin with moisture and hydration
• Provides a smooth base for a more even foundation application
• Supports make-up longevity
• Lightweight smooth cream that absorbs quickly
• Versatile – can be used in conjunction with make-up or alone as a moisturiser
• Manufactured in Australia
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Alcohol (harsh or drying)
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Testing
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Gently massage 1-2 pumps of Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer into face and allow to dry. Once absorbed, follow by using Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Liquid and/or Powder Foundation for a smooth, flawless finish.
Can also be used alone as a moisturiser or mixed with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan 7-in-1 Bronzer to create a radiant tinted moisturiser for a natural looking coverage.
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Green Tea Extract
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin E
• Cranberry Extract
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleyl Oleate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, P-Anisic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine Soja Oil, Carbomer, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
*Please Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is not a harsh or drying alcohol. It is a fatty alcohol derived from natural sources such as plants, coconut and palm oils and is used in Silk Oil of Morocco products to prevent the product from seperating into oil and liquid components.
Can I use the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer as a daily moisturizer?
Absolutely! Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer is a perfect moisturiser to use on its own or prior to makeup application. It contains hydrating ingredients such as Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil, Green Tea & Cranberry Extracts and packed full of Vitamins & antioxidants.
Can I use the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer under all the Foundations?
Yes, we recommend the use of the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer under all foundations to provide a smooth base for a more even application and to support makeup longevity.
Will the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer irritate my eyes?
The product can be used under the eye area and is not expected to be a skin irritant though please take care not to get the product in your eyes. Like any product, if the products gets into your eye wash out immediately with water.
Can I use the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer if my face is sunburnt?
It is important to rehydrate the skin for mild sunburn. We recommend that PURE Argan Oil be used to boost hydration and calm the redness & then the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer can be used.
Will the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer make my face oily?
Generally no with normal skin types. Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer is a lightweight exquisite cream with a great balance of oils, vitamins and antioxidants.
Does the Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer contain alcohol any harsh or drying alcohol?
No. You will notice on the ingredients list that it contains ‘Cetearyl Alcohol’. Please note that Cetearyl Alcohol is not a harsh or drying alcohol. It is a fatty alcohol derived from natural sources such as plants, coconut and possible palm oils (from sustainable sources) and is used in Silk Oil of Morocco products to prevent the product from separating into oil and liquid components.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare