Silk Oil Of Morocco Argan Clarifying detox Shampoo
Silk Oil of Morocco’s sulfate free Argan Clarifying Detox Shampoo enhanced with Australian Native Quandong Extract has been formulated to assist in the removal of product build-up, oily residues and chlorine on all hair types. This luxurious clarifying shampoo gently cleanses the hair leaving it refreshed, soft and smooth with a stimulating peppermint scent. Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is packed full of vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids and helps to promote healthy shiny hair that feels nurtured and looks beautifully revitalized.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Enhanced with stimulating Peppermint Essential Oil providing a beautiful natural fragrance
• Helps to remove product build-up and oily residues
• Gently cleanses the hair
• Helps to restore moisture balance
• Leaves hair feeling refreshed, soft and smooth
• Safe to use on permanent hair colours
• Great for people who swim regularly and suffer from chlorine build-up
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Mineral Oil
• Linseed Oil
• Animal Testing
Directions of use
Wet hair completely and gently massage Argan Clarifying Detox Shampoo throughout hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if needed. For maximum benefit follow with Silk Oil of Morocco Intense Hydrating Hair Masque. It is suggested that this sulfate free shampoo is used fortnightly however for those who use a lot of hair products or swim regularly, weekly use is advised.
WARNING: Avoid getting into the eyes. If product gets into eyes wash out thoroughly with water.
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Certified Organic Quandong Extract
• Peppermint Essential Oil
Aqua, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Polysorbate 20, Gluconolactone, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyquaternium-10, Xanthan Gum, Mentha Piperita Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
What hair type is the Argan Detox Shampoo suitable for?
Argan Detox Shampoo is suitable for a number of hair types.
What does the Argan Detox Shampoo do?
Silk Oil of Morocco’s sulfate free Argan Detox Shampoo enhanced with Australian Native Quandong Extract has been formulated to assist in the removal of product build-up, oily residues and chlorine on all hair types. This luxurious clarifying shampoo gently cleanses the hair leaving it refreshed, soft and smooth.
How often should I use the Argan Detox Shampoo and do I need to shampoo twice?
Argan Detox Shampoo can be used once a fortnight. It is also recommend that you shampoo twice. The initial shampoo will assist in loosening any build up (such as oils and styling products) whilst the second shampoo will gently cleanse. For those who use a lot of hair products or swim regularly weekly use is advised.
Is Argan Detox Shampoo Sulfate Free and what does that mean?
Yes, Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Detox Shampoo is Sulfate Free. Sulfates are detergents made of sulfar containing mineral salts that make shampoo turn into a thick lather and foam. The most common are Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS) and are used in most household cleaning products. Sulfates are very harsh on the skin and can strip it of moisture and its natural oils and is a known skin irritant. Silk Oil of Morocco use a gentle blend of plant derived surfactants which lather and foam just as effectively and is much gentler on your skin.
Can I use Argan Detox Shampoo on chemically straightened hair?
Yes, Argan Detox Shampoo can be used on chemically straighten hair.
Can I use Argan Detox Shampoo on hair extensions?
Yes, Argan Detox Shampoo can be used in hair extensions as it contains no added proteins.
Can I use Argan Detox Shampoo on permed hair?
Yes, Intense Moisture Shampoo can be used on permed hair.
What Fragrance is in the Argan Detox Shampoo?
Peppermint Essential Oil is used in the Argan Detox Shampoo.
What is the pH level of the Argan Detox Shampoo?
The pH level is 6.0 – 7.0.
Does the Argan Detox Shampoo remove product build up from the hair?
Yes, Argan Detox Shampoo enhanced with Australian Native Quandong Extract has been formulated to assist in the removal of product build up, oily residue and chlorine on all hair types.
Will the Argan Detox Shampoo make my blonde hair turn yellow?
No, the Argan Detox Shampoo will not make blonde hair turn yellow.
Does the Argan Detox Shampoo fade coloured hair?
No, Argan Detox Shampoo is safe to use on permanent coloured hair.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare