SILK OIL OF MOROCCO ARGAN OIL DEFINING MASCARA - BLACK
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Vegan Argan Oil defining Mascara provides an intense black colour to promote beautiful, full and defined eye lashes. Enriched with nourishing Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids to provide a smooth, even application and defined lash look.
• Enriched with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Vegan Friendly
• Helps to promote longer, more defined lashes
• Promotes a fuller looking lash
• Water resistant- durable and long wearing
• Easy to remove
• Can be used in conjunction with manual or heated curling wands
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Synthetic Fragrances
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Take Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Defining Mascara wand and apply mascara to the upper and lower eyelashes.
WARNING – If product gets into the eyes wash out immediately with water.
Removal: Can be removed easily with water, make-up remover or facial wipes.
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Polyurethane-35, Acrylates Copolymer, PVP, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cl 77499. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
Manufactured in Taiwan – Packaged in China
Size: 7ml e 0.23 US fl. oz.
Does the Silk Vegan Argan Oil Defining Mascara come in other colours?
No, it is only available in Black at this time.
How is the Silk Vegan Defining Mascara different to other mascaras?
Silk Vegan Defining Mascara has been formulated with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil and plant base wax to help condition the lashes and to promote a beautiful, full and defined lash look.
Is the Silk Vegan Defining Mascara waterproof?
No, it is not waterproof however it has been formulated to be water resistant making it durable and long wearing.
Do I need to use a makeup remover to remove the Silk Vegan Argan Defining Mascara from my lashes?
As it is water resistant, it is recommended to be removed with make-up remover, facial wash or facial wipes. It can be easily removed using Silk Oil of Morocco’s Gel Cleansing Facial Wash.
Will the Silk Vegan Argan Defining Mascara irritate my eyes?
Generally no though like any foreign material in the eye it can cause irritation. If Silk Argan Vegan Defining Mascara gets into the eyes it is recommended to wash out immediately with water.
Is Silk Vegan Argan Defining Mascara hypoallergenic?
It has been formulated without Sulfates, Alcohol, Parabens and MIT (Methylisothiazolinon) and has been independently safety assessed to reduce the likeliness of allergic reactions.
Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Argan Oil Defining Mascara – Product Sheet
Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Argan Oil Defining Mascara – Safety Data Sheet
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare