Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hand & Nail Cream
Silk Oil of Morocco’s intense hydrating Argan Hand & Nail Cream is the perfect solution for dry hands and brittle nails. Enriched with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in Vitamins, Antioxidants, Omega-6 and Omega-9 Essential Fatty Acids, combined with Australian Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, soothing Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract to help soften and promote youthful looking hands. A skin care necessity with a divine aroma of vanilla fruit extract.
Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Enhanced with Australian Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract and Olive Oil
• Promotes youthful looking hands
• Deeply hydrating for dry skin
• Assists in strengthening nails and conditioning cuticles
• Softens and soothes
• Beautiful aroma of vanilla fruit extract
• Absorbs easily
• Manufactured in Australia
• Harsh or Drying Alcohols
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Testing
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Australian Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil
• Vitamin E
• Aloe Vera
• Green Tea Extract
• Vanilla Fruit Extract
• Olive Oil
Aqua, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja Oil. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
Please Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is not a harsh or drying alcohol. It is a fatty alcohol derived from natural sources such as plants, coconut and palm oils and is used in Silk Oil of Morocco products to prevent the product from seperating into oil and liquid components. Benzyl Alcohol is a non-volatile alcohol used as part of the effective preservative system for this product.
What are the benefits from using the Argan Hand & Nail Cream?
The Argan Hand & Nail Cream promotes youthful looking hands, deeply hydrates dry skin and also assists in strengthening nails and conditioning cuticles making it the ideal solution to dry hands and brittle nails.
How do I apply the Argan Hand & Nail Cream and how often is it to be used?
Apply a generous amount to clean dry hands massaging into nail bed and cuticle. For best results apply once or twice a day.
Is the Hand & Nail Cream sticky and greasy?
No, not at all. It is lightweight cream that absorbs easily leaving no sticky residue. The Vanilla fruit extract also leaves a subtle beautiful vanilla aroma.
Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Hand & Nail Cream – Product Sheet
Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Hand & Nail Cream – Safety Data Sheet
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare