Silk Oil of Morocco Argan Rep-Hair Protein Masque
Smooth things out with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque for the ideal solution to damaged, weak and brittle hair. A deep repairing conditioner formulated with Keratrix- a multifunctional active that helps protect, strengthen, mend & improve hair elasticity and resistance. This protein rich hair masque enhanced with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Jojoba Oil leaves hair looking strong, healthy, soft and radiant.
• Uses Keratrix Anti-breakage Technology to help repair and strengthen hair
• Increases hair resistance and elasticity
• Helps to mend and strengthen split ends
• Enhanced with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil & Coconut Oil to rehydrate hair adding
moisture and shine
• Pro Vitamin B5 to help nourish hair
• Jojoba Oil & Jojoba Esters assists with hair conditioning
• Beautiful Melon Berry fragrance
• Vegan Friendly
• Harsh & Drying Alcohols
• Methylchloroisothiazolinone/methylisothiazolinone (MIT / MCI)
• Animal Testing
• Animal derived ingredients
DIRECTIONS OF USE
This product has been designed to be used once a week/fortnight as a conditioner or treatment to maintain soft and healthy looking hair.
Wet Hair: Apply the Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque from mid lengths to ends after shampooing and leave to process for 2-3 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Towel Dried Hair: Apply the Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque to towel dried hair from mid lengths to ends and comb through. Use the Silk Microfibre Hair Towel Wrap to cover the hair for maximum benefit. Leave treatment to process for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Recommended use for thick, damaged hair is once a week and for fine hair, one or twice a month.
WARNING: Avoid getting into the eyes. If product gets into eyes wash out thoroughly with water.
• Kertrix Anti-breakage Technology
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Certified Organic Coconut Oil
• Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
• Jojoba Oil & Jojoba Esters
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Zea Mays Starch, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Parfum. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
What hair type is Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque suitable for?
Argan Rep-Hair Protein Masque is suitable for a number of hair types- weak hair, split hair, damaged hair, over processed hair, dry hair, brittle hair and coarse hair.
What will this Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque do for my hair?
A deep repairing and conditioning treatment formulated with Keratrix- a multifunctional active that helps protect, strengthen, mend & improve hair elasticity and resistance. This protein rich hair masque enhanced with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Jojoba Oil leaves hair looking strong, healthy, soft, smooth and radiant.
Can I leave Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque in my hair?
It is recommended to use the Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque on wet hair as a quick hydrating conditioner or towel dried hair for 2-3 minutes then wash out. For an intense conditioning treatment apply to towel dried hair for 10 minutes and then wash thoroughly out.
How often should I use the Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque?
It is recommended to use once a week/fortnight for an intense treatment depending of hair condition.
Can Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque be used on hair extensions?
No, Argan REP-Hair Protein Masque cannot be used on hair extensions as it contain Protein.
What Fragrance is in the Argan Rep-Hair Protein Masque?
Argan Rep-Hair Protein Masque has a beautiful Melon Berry fragrance.
What is the pH level of the Argan Rep-Hair Protein Masque?
The pH level is 5.5 – 6.8
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare