Silk Oil Of Morocco Argan Sun Shield Conditioner 250ml
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Sun Shield Conditioner enhanced with UV Filters instantly revitalizes the appearance of dry, damaged, brittle hair caused by UV rays leaving it feeling deeply moisturised and conditioned without weighing it down. Formulated with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, Australian Sweet Almond Oil and nourishing Shea Butter for all hair types. Infused with an uplifting and refreshing scent leaving it feeling smooth as silk, nurtured, shiny and revitalized.
• Enhanced with UV filters to help protect against UV rays
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Nourishes and conditions hair
• Leaves hair feeling soft, shiny, revitalized and silky smooth
• Can be used on all hair types
• Contains a blend of mild Sulfate Free cleansers
• Has an uplifting and refreshing fragrance
• Helps protect colour fading
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Mineral Oil
• Linseed Oil
• Animal Testing
- Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
- Soy Protein
- UV Filters – Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate & Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid
- Pro-Vitamin B5
- Australian Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil
- Shea Butter
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
Wet hair and apply a small amount evenly from mid-lengths to ends. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Leave-In Conditioning Spray for maximum benefit.
WARNING: Avoid getting into the eyes. If product gets into eyes wash out thoroughly with water.
What hair type is the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner suitable for?
Argan Sun Shield Conditioner is suitable for all hair types especially dry, brittle, over processed or coloured hair.
What does the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner do?
Argan Sun Shield Conditioner enhanced with UV Filters instantly revitalizes the appearance of dry, damaged, brittle hair caused by UV rays leaving it feeling deeply moisturised and conditioned without weighing it down. It leaves hair feeling smooth as silk, nurtured, shiny and revitalized.
How does the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner protect my hair from the sun?
Argan Sun Shield Conditioner is enhanced with UV filters that scatter the UV rays to help protect hair against colour fading and damage.
Will the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner make my blonde hair turn yellow?
No, the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner will not make blonde hair turn yellow.
Does the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner fade coloured hair?
No, Argan Sun Shield Conditioner is safe to use on permanent coloured hair.
Can I use Argan Sun Shield Conditioner on chemically straightened hair?
No, Argan Sun Shield Conditioner cannot be used on chemically straighten hair.
Can I use Argan Sun Shield Conditioner on hair extensions?
No, Argan Sun Shield Conditioner cannot be used in hair extensions.
Can I use Argan Sun Shield Conditioner on permed hair?
Yes, Argan Sun Shield Conditioner can be used on permed hair.
What Fragrance is in the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner?
Fresh Lemon Citrus fragrance is used in the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner.
What is the pH level of the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner?
The pH level is 7.0 – 7.5.
Is the Argan Sun Shield Conditioner moisturising?
Yes, Argan Sun Shield Conditioner will leave the hair feeling deeply moisturized and conditioned without weighing the hair down.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare