Silk Oil Of Morocco Argan Volumizing Conditioner
Silk Oil of Morocco’s lightweight Argan Volumizing Conditioner provides volume and shine whilst revitalising the appearance of dry, fine, limp hair leaving it feeling moisturised and conditioned. Formulated with Soy Protein, nourishing Shea Butter, Australian Macadamia and Sweet Almond Oils, Certified Organic Aloe Vera and Evening Primrose Oil combined with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, provides the ultimate moisture and volume fix for your hair leaving it soft, silky and smooth with brilliant shine.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Infused with Hydrolyzed Soy Protein which enhances hair manageability, helps mend and smooth hair, increases the hair’s natural ability to retain moisture and improves tensile strength
• Adds shine, body and bounce due to the moisturizing and conditioning properties
• Contains a blend of mild sulfate free surfactants that gently cleanse the hair
• Promotes thicker looking hair
• Leaves hair feeling soft and smooth
• Has a beautiful Jasmine Green Tea fragrance
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Mineral Oil
• Linseed Oil
• Animal Testing
Wet hair and apply a small amount evenly from mid-lengths to ends. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Liquid Volumizer, 4-in-1 Volumizing Mousse or Volumizing Dust to create a natural, full bodied look.
WARNING: Avoid getting into the eyes. If product gets into eyes wash out thoroughly with water.
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
• Australian Cold Pressed Almond Oil
• Australian Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil
• Certified Organic Aloe Vera
• Certified Organic Evening Primrose Oil
• Shea Butter
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Amodimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Panthenol, Oenothera Biennis Oil*, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
What hair type is the Argan Volumizing Conditioner suitable for?
Argan Volumizing range has been designed for flat/limp, lifeless/fine, oily & thin hair.
Do I apply the Argan Volumizing Conditioner on my roots to get more volume?
No, wet hair and apply a small amount evenly from mid-lengths to ends. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Liquid Volumizer, 4 in 1 Mousse or Volumizing Dust to create a natural, full bodied look.
Does the Argan Volumizing Conditioner weigh the hair down?
No, the Volumizing Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner that does not weigh the hair down.
Can I use Argan Volumizing Conditioner on chemically straightened hair?
No, Argan Volumizing Conditioner should not be used on chemically straighten hair as it contains Soy Protein.
Can I use Argan Volumizing Conditioner on hair extensions?
No, Argan Volumizing Conditioner should not be used on hair extensions as it contains Soy Protein.
What Fragrance is in the Argan Volumizing Conditioner?
The Argan Volumizing range is infused with a lovely Jasmin & Green Tea fragrance.
What is the pH level of the Volumizing Conditioner?
The pH level is 5.5 – 6.5
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare