Silk Oil Of Morocco Lip Balm
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Lip Balm combines plant conditioning waxes enhanced with nourishing certified organic oils and vitamin E to help provide lips with moisture, hydration and shine whilst providing a hint of pink colour finish. Take your lips to lovely in one single sweep while supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Silk Oil of Morocco are proud Corporate Partners with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) and support the charity by donating a percentage of every Argan Vegan Lip Balm sale to the foundation. Your donation will help to increase awareness of the disease and raise funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure. Help us support this wonderful cause by purchasing a Silk NBCF Cause Product today.
- With every purchase you are supporting the Breast Cancer Foundation
- 100% Vegan
- Nourishing and moisturising formula that instantly hydrates, smooths and conditions lips
- Provides lips with a natural looking shine
- Silky smooth texture that glides on effortlessly
- Enhanced with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil – rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 & omega-9 essential fatty acids to provide intense moisture and hydration
- Manufactured in Australia
- Bees Wax
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Animal Testing
Glide Argan Vegan Lipstick directly onto lips.
- Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
- Certified Organic Shea Butter
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil
- Certified Organic Carnauba Wax
- Candelila Wax
- Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil
- Natural Vitamin E
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil*, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool. May Contain +/-: CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 77816. *Certified Organic
Contains Nut Oils
What is the product size?
4g Net Wt. 0.14 oz.
What makes the Argan Vegan Lip Balm feel so nice on the lips?
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Lip Balm combines plant conditioning waxes enhanced with nourishing certified organic oils and Vitamin E to provide lips with moisture, hydration and shine.
Is the Argan Vegan Lip Balm coloured?
It provides a natural shine look with a hint of Pink colour.
Can the Vegan Lip Balm be used over the Lipliners?
Yes it can be.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare