Silk Oil of Morocco Natural Soy Candle - Exotic Woods
Awaken your senses and enhance any room with the Silk Exotic Woods Natural Soy Candle. Natural Soy Wax is blended with the warm, earthy aroma of Exotic Woods to provide a delicately scented burn for up to 40 hours. This elegant candle is hand poured in Australia, supplied in stunning rose gold glassware and is beautifully boxed to provide the perfect gift for any occasion.
- Handmade in Australia with individual love & attention to detail
- Quality Australian Made fragrances
- High quality non-toxic wax
- Natural lead-free cotton wicks
- Long burning with a medium to strong scent throw
Top Notes: Orange, Vanilla, Coriander
Medium Notes: Patchouli, Jasmine, Frankincense
Base Notes: Tobacco Cedar Wood
To ensure the best performance possible in your candle range, our candle fragrance oils are designed and developed in Sydney, Australia and are completely vegan/ cruelty-free. As they are produced specifically as a candle making and soap making supply, they are synthetic in substance to ensure the best performance when used in soy wax, & Reed Diffusers. Many of our fragrance oils do contain a high percentage of essential oils for an accurate and natural scent.
Benefits of Soy:
Soy wax candles, made by hydrogenating the oil of the soybean vegetable, are the preferred base for high quality candles today although many leading brands still use paraffin wax. Soy candles burn clean, produce less black soot or smoke and generally burn up to 50% longer than traditional paraffin wax candles. Furthermore, soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up with soap and water. Coupled with premium fragrance, Silk fragranced natural soy candles create an idyllic ambiance in the home or office.
• Soy is natural, non-toxic and biodegradable – unlike traditional paraffin which is a petro-chemical
• Soy is renewable and sustainable. It’s farmed and can be replaced faster than its rate of consumption with no damage to the ecosystem
• Silk soy is pure and natural, it’s independently tested by accredited laboratories and certified to contain no pesticides or herbicides and is free of genetically modified materials
• Soy burns slower than paraffin wax with up to 50% more burn time
• Soy burns cooler than paraffin and beeswax and is therefore safer – particularly for use around children
• Unlike paraffin, soy wax is water soluble and can be cleaned with hot soapy water if spilled
• Soy is clean burning, meaning it will not stain or blacken home surfaces
Q. ARE THE SILK CANDLES MADE IN AUSTRALIA?
Q. WHAT IS THE APPROX BURN TIME ON EACH OF THE SILK CANDLES?
Up to 40 hours approx.
Q. ARE THE SILK CANDLE WICKS LEAD FREE?
Yes they are Natural lead-free cotton wicks.
Q. ARE THE SILK CANDLES NATURAL?
Yes the Silk Candles are pure and natural and are made from the Oil of the Soybean vegetable NOT Paraffin Wax.
Q. ARE THE SILK CANDLES BIODEGRADABLE?
Yes they are unlike paraffin, soy wax is water soluble and can be cleaned with hot soapy water if spilled.
Q. DO THE CANDLES BURN CLEAN OR SMOKEY?
Soy is clean burning, meaning it will not stain or blacken home surfaces.
Q. CAN A CANDLE GO OUT OF DATE?
No not really please make sure you store in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Silk fragrance oils are nontoxic and do not contain palm oil.