Silk Oil Of Morocco Patchouli, Geranium & Ylang Ylang Body Wash
Silk Oil of Morocco’s luxurious intense hydrating sulfate free Argan Vegan Body Wash enriched with Aloe Vera, Evening Primrose Oil, Macadamia Oil and Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in Vitamins, Antioxidants, Omega-6 and Omega-9 Essential Fatty Acids gently cleanses and moisturises the skin providing a soft, smooth and silky feel. Infused with a beautiful blend of Essential Oils offering a long lasting and exquisite aroma.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Vegan and Cruelty Free
• Beautiful aroma of Patchouli, Geranium & Ylang Ylang
• Cleanses the skin
• Leaves the skin feeling moisturised and hydrated
• Contains a blend of mild sulfate free cleansers
• Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth
• Manufactured in Australia
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Linseed Oil
• Animal Testing
Shake well before use. Pump small amount on hands and combine with water. Massage over body and rinse thoroughly. Use in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Body Cream for the ultimate moisture fix.
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Australian Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil
• Aloe Vera
• Evening Primrose Oil
• Patchouli Essential Oil
• Geranium Essential Oil
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Laureth-4, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-120/10-Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Laureth-2, Citric Acid, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citronellol, Linalool. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
WARNING: Avoid getting into eyes. If product gets into eyes wash out thoroughly with water.
Is there more than 1 fragrance in the Argan Body Wash range?
There are six different fragrances in the Argan Body Wash Range. Patchouli, Geranium & Ylang Ylang, Orange & Grapefruit, Coconut & Lime, Moroccan Rose, Frangipani and Lemon Blossom. Silk offer a fragranced body wash to meet everyone’s liking – in fact, we are often praised for our sublime fragrances in this range.
Are the fragrances used in the Body Washes Synthetic or Essential Oil Blends?
Essential Oil blends offer sublime aromas in the Argan Body Wash range.
What key ingredients are in the Argan Body Washes?
Argan Body Washes contain a blend of mild sulfate free cleansers enriched with beautiful conditioning oils such as Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil, Australian Cold Pressed Macadamia & Sweet Almond Oils, Certified Organic Aloe Vera & Evening Primrose to leave skin feeling deeply hydrated, soft and smooth.
Are the Argan Body Washes safe to use on the face?
Yes avoiding the eye area, however we recommend using the Argan Gel Cleansing Facial Wash as it has been specifically formulated for use on the face. Like any product, if it does get into your eye rinse with water immediately.
What does Sulfate Free mean?
Sulfates are detergents made of sulfar containing mineral salts that make body washes turn into a thick lather and foam. The most common are Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS) and are used in most household cleaning products.
Sulfates are very harsh on the skin and can strip it of moisture and its natural oils and is a known skin irritant. Silk Oil of Morocco use a gentle blend of plant derived surfactants which lather and foam just as effectively and is much gentler on your skin.
Can I use the Argan Body Washes to shave my legs?
Generally yes as it is a gentle surfactant base that offers great foam and lather whilst adding moisture from the beneficial oils.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare