1. Start with a clean, damp sponge. To pre-moisten simply run under water then squeeze out.
2. Apply liquid foundation directly on to the large end of the Blending Sponge.
3. Use the small pointed end of the blending sponge to apply concealer/foundation under eyes.
4. Apply liquid to face and gently blend with a ‘bouncin’ motion. Can also be used with creams and powders using the same technique.
5. Finish by rinsing blending sponge under water then leave to dry. Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Blending Sponge can be used and re-used for months.
Tips & Tricks:
Use the round base for on the larger areas of your face such as your forehead, cheeks and chin, whilst the point works well around the eyes, in the smile lines and on spots.
WHY IS SILK OIL OF MOROCCO‘S BLENDING SPONGE SO GOOD?
1. Use Silk Oil of Morocco’s Vegan Blending Sponge to achieve a flawless foundation finish.
2. Reach hard to get to areas such as under the eyes, around the nose and corners of the mouth.
3. Use in conjunction with a variety of make-up formulas including liquids, creams or powders. The Silk Oil of Morocco Vegan Blending Sponge can be used to apply foundation, concealer, bronzer and blush.
6 WAYS TO USE YOUR SILK OIL OF MOROCCO BLENDING SPONGE (SBS):
1. MOISTURISER/PRIMER – The SBS is ideal for applying moisturiser or primer prior to make-up application especially in hard to reach areas such as your eye lid. Use in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer to create the perfect foundation or eye make-up base.
2. CONCEALER (LIQUID/CREAM) – Use the SBS to blend concealer effortlessly. Reach delicate hard to get areas such as under the eyes, around the nose and corners of the mouth with the tip of the blending sponge.
3. FOUNDATION (LIQUID/CREAM/POWDER) – The most common use of the SBS is to apply foundation. When foundation is applied with a ‘bouncing’ motion it distributes flawlessly, mimicing the natural texture of the skin. Powders can also be applied beautifully with the SBS. Simply dip the blending sponge into the powder, tap off excess and use the same ‘bouncing’ motion to distribute the product seamlessly over the face.
4. CONTOUR & BLUSH (LIQUID/CREAM/POWDER) – Use the SBS to create perfect lines when contouring the cheek bones, nose and jawline. Use the tip of the sponge to draw the contour, then flip the blending sponge and use the larger side to blend.
5. EYE SHADOW (CREAM/POWDER) – Apply and blend cream or powder Eye Shadows with the SBS. The pointed tip design allows easy application to the eye lid whilst layering and building colour.
6. LIPS (BALMS/GLOSS/STAINS) – The SBS works well when applying lip products such as blams, glosses or stains. Use to effectively apply just a hint of colour, blend colours or contour for an ombre look.