Spascriptions Metallic Wash-Off Mask - 4 Types
Looking for the perfect Insta-worthy facial mask treatment? You've found it. This luxe range of metallic wash-off masks is formulated with innovative ingredients to target specific skincare concerns, plus goes on in a bright ingredient-matching metallic.
Pore Minimizing Mask
With BLUE MARINE ALGAE + EUCALYPTUS + ALOE VERA
This deep treatment improves skin health and appearance with Blue Marine Algae to even skin complexion and deep-clean pores, whilst detoxifying and hydrating. Eucalyptus helps destroy bacteria clogging the pores, and Aloe Vera soothes and moisturises skin.
With GOLD + MANUKA HONEY + ROYAL JELLY
A powerful facial treatment designed to improve skin health and appearance. Infused with Gold to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by firming and toning skin, whilst Manuka Honey helps lock in moisture for a dewy, glowing complexion. Royal Jelly treats dry, damaged skin and promotes new skin growth.
With ALGAE + TEA TREE + SEAWEED
A powerful facial treatment designed to improve skin health and appearance. Algae helps exfoliate skin and deliver antioxidant protection. Tea Tree helps control oil and acne-prone skin. Seaweed is rich in nutrients and known for its soothing and smoothing effects.
Age Defying Mask
With COLLAGEN + CoQ10 + HYALURONIC ACID
This powerful facial treatment improves the health and appearance of skin with its formulation of Collagen, to help revive skin elasticity and minimise lines, anti-oxidant CoQ10 to promote skin cell renewal, and Hyaluronic Acid to keep skin
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare