Apply the recommended amount (2 mg/cm2 of skin) half an hour before sun exposure to clean, dry skin.
- Reducing this dose of cream significantly reduces the level of sun protection. Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying yourself with a towel, swimming or perspiring.
Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
- When exposed to direct sunlight, wear sunglasses and a sun hat and avoid the midday hours, which is when solar radiation is most intense (11 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Topical use.
Avoid direct contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- In the event of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
Do not apply to open wounds and/or in cases of acutely sensitive skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Active Ingredients: Octocrylene (8,5% w/w), Homosalate (8% w/w), Bemotrizinol (6% w/w), Butyl methoxy dibenzoylmethane (4% w/w), Titanium dioxide (2,96% w/w), Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (2,5% w/w), Polysilicone-15 (2% w/w). Contains: Phenoxyethanol, ethanol. Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, Cyclomethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-12 Dimeticone / PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Acrylates / Acrylamide Copolymer, Silicon dioxide, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Jojoba Esters, Iron Oxide Yellow, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Sunflower Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum, Cetyl Dimeticone, Dimeticone 350, Disodium Edetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carnauba Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, Hydrogenated lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.