SILK OIL OF MOROCCO ARGAN REP-HAIR PROTEIN CONDITIONER
Silk Oil of Morocco’S Argan REP-Hair Protein Conditioner revitalises the appearance of severely damaged, dry hair leaving it feeling moisturised and conditioned without weighing it down. Formulated with Keratrix – a powerful and natural anti-breakage technology that helps mend and strengthen hair. Enriched with nourishing shea butter, Australian cold pressed macadamia and almond oils, certified organic aloe vera and evening primrose oil combined with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids. This anti-breakage protein shampoo has a beautiful melon berry fragrance and provides the ultimate repair fix for dry, brittle and damaged hair.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Uses anti-breakage technology – Keratrix
• Conditions the hair
• Leaves the hair feeling soft, silky and smooth
• Increases hair resistance and elasticity
• Helps mend and strengthen the hair
• Has a lovely melon berry fragrance
• Harsh & Drying Alcohols
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Mineral Oil
• Linseed Oil
• Animal Testing
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Wet hair and apply a small amount evenly from mid-lengths to ends. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan REP-Hair Crème for maximum benefit.
WARNING: Avoid getting into the eyes. If product gets into eyes wash out thoroughly with water.
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Seed Extract
• Australian Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil
• Australian Cold Pressed Almond Oil
• Certified Organic Aloe Vera
• Certified Organic Evening Primrose Oil
• Shea Butter
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Zea Mays Starch, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Oenothera Biennis Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Linalool. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
What sizes are available? 100ml e 3.38 US fl. oz., 375ml e 12.68 US fl. oz., 1000ml e 33.81 US fl. oz.
What hair type is the Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner suitable for?
Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner is suitable for a number of hair types- weak hair, split hair, damaged hair, over processed hair, dry hair, brittle hair and coarse hair.
How long will I need to use the Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner for the Keratrix technology to work?
Generally you start seeing an improvement after a few washes and your hair starts to recover in just 10 days. After a month of regular use you should start seeing a big improvement. Keratrix should start to protect the hair fiber, strengthen and prevent from breakage, regain its integrity and improve elasticity and resistance. Use in conjunction with Argan REP-Hair Protein Shampoo.
If I have colour damaged hair should I use the Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner?
Absolutely. Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner is perfect for colour damaged hair as it increases hair resistance and elasticity. It also helps mend and strengthen hair.
What fragrance is in the Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner?
Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner has a beautiful Melon Berry fragrance and provides the ultimate repair fix for dry, brittle and damaged hair.
Is the Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner moisturizing?
Yes, Argan Rep-Hair Protein Conditioner will leave the hair moisturized and conditioned. The moisture level in this conditioner is 3.5 out of 5.
What is the pH level of the Argan REP-Hair Protein Conditioner?
The pH level is 5.5 – 6.5
Silk Oil of Morocco Argan REP-Hair Protein Conditioner – Product Sheet
Silk Oil of Morocco Argan REP-Hair Protein Conditioner – SDS
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare