Silk Oil Of Morocco Mineral Liquid Foundation
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Liquid Foundation glides on seamlessly and provides skin with a light to medium coverage that is buildable. Formulated with nourishing jojoba oil, shea butter, aloe vera and Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids. This lightweight, long wearing mineral formula is available in 5 shades suitable for all skin tones. Pair with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer and Powder Foundation for a photo finish full coverage.
• Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Vegan Friendly
• Mineral formula
• Provides a light to medium natural looking finish when used alone
• Delivers a full coverage photo finish when used in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Antioxidant Primer and Powder Foundation
• Lightweight, long wearing
• Manufactured in Australia
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Alcohol (harsh or drying)
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Testing
Directions For Use
Pump a small amount of Argan Vegan Liquid Foundation onto back of the hand. Use as a palette and dab Silk Oil of Morocco’s Vegan Foundation Brush into the liquid. Apply a small amount at a time evenly over the face and lightly blend starting at the center of the forehead working outwards. Build using long sweeping strokes until desired coverage is reached.
Ivory/Cream Ingredients: Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Distillate*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinsosa Oil*, Glycerine*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, may contain +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 778161. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
Beige/Tan/Dark Tan Ingredients: Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ceteareth-20, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pelargonium Capitatum Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
*Please Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is not a harsh or drying alcohol. It is a fatty alcohol derived from natural sources such as plants, coconut and palm oils and is used in Silk Oil of Morocco products to prevent the product from seperating into oil and liquid components.
How much coverage will I get with the Argan Vegan Liquid Foundation?
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Mineral Liquid Foundation provides skin with a light to medium coverage that is buildable. Use in conjunction with Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Antioxidant Primer & Argan Vegan Mineral Powder Foundation for a photo finish full coverage.
What skin type is the Argan Liquid Foundation suitable for?
Argan Liquid Foundation is suitable for all skin types and is available in five different shades.
What is the best Silk makeup tool to apply with Argan Liquid Foundation?
Applying the Argan Liquid Foundation with the Vegan Foundation Brush, Silk Vegan Blending Sponge or Silk 250 Foundation Airbrush will provide the best result.
Can I use the Liquid Foundation if I have a skin condition?
If you have a skin condition, it is always recommended to consult your doctor before using any product. Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Vegan Liquid Foundation is a mineral base that contains no known skin irritants such as Sulfates, Parabens, Alcohols or Synthetic Fragrances.
WE ARE OPEN AND SENDING ORDERS
This Rapidly evolving Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ) has imposed and unsettling, fluid situation upon our community, our business and the rest if the world. While the team here at Tina Kay skincare are still fully operational and open for business as usual, we have made a number of changes to our operations to account for a situation that is far from normal.
- We have imposed work from home where we can
- We have rearrange our staff hours and shifts to ensure only 1 person is in our office at anyone time where your orders are prepared
- We have now introduced some weekend hours among staff to cope with our order volume under our new social distancing measures.
- We are no longer allowing anyone to enter this premises
- All orders will be delivered and pick ups are not permitted at this time
- All staff are adhering to recommend hygiene requirements
- None of our staff have recently traveled overseas or interstate
- If any of our staff become unwell they are to report immediately and will be sent home for isolation
- Australia Post and all of our couriers who deliver our stock shipments have adopted a "no contact" drop of method without the need for signature on delivery
We are truly thankful to be still operational during this uncertain and hard time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any changing situations.
Thinking of you and your families. Thank you for your ongoing support and keep well.
The team at Tina Kay Skincare